DAMN YOU, TONY KHAN!!!

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Tony Khan messed around and gave da gawd Willie Mack a match on YouTube, so now I'm actually gonna have to watch the shyt. Unfortunately, TK booked Mack to face that unsafe MAGA wanna be luchador Brian Cage; so there's the downside.

Anyway, I hope this leads to Willie Mack getting an AEW contract AND REGULAR TV TIME ON DYNAMITE.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Tony Khan messed around and gave da gawd Willie Mack a match on YouTube, so now I'm actually gonna have to watch the shyt. Unfortunately, TK booked Mack to face that unsafe MAGA wanna be luchador Brian Cage; so there's the downside.

Anyway, I hope this leads to Willie Mack getting an AEW contract AND REGULAR TV TIME ON DYNAMITE.

Willie Mack just signed with MLW back in September, I believe. Made his TV/YouTube debut with them early this month.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Willie Mack just signed with MLW back in September, I believe. Made his TV/YouTube debut with them early this month.
For the record, I watched that episode since the guy that ran Lucha Underground is there now.

Felt like I was watch something IMPACT producers decided to do in the side with some Lucha people. First match had a a 5’1" guy in it and wouldn’t you know he TOWERED over the smallest guy in the match, Microman, a damn 3’3” midget wrestler :dead:

I skipped thru that junk to the Willie Mack vs. Fatu match then unsubscribed to the channel.

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida

We shall see if he really all that or if just flapped out and washed.

In the meantime tune into Dynamite on Wednesday to watch The BCC beat some nikka's ass again.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
that womans match :mjlol:
Tony keeping matches fresh with a randomizer :wow:

567568.png

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Willie GOAT deserves more than Dark :mjpls:. The only wrestler that can do Lucha moves while have time to pick the fro.

GOAT shyt:wow:
This remind me of my man Grim Reefer

I only know of him from a post on here but when I saw him light a blunt before doing an outside splash on a whole mob of dudes he instantly became one of my top 5 GOATs :wow: