DAMON DASH ARRESTED FOR UNPAID CHILD SUPPORT ...Pays Up, Gets Released

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
Why you say this? Lol

It's true. Dame used to box heavily and would always want to play fight with nikkas. He would punch nikkas in the chest to get them to fight back. A lot of people up at Rocafella and Baseline got punched in the chest and just held in their bitterness until he left the music business and it was safe to talk about him since they wouldn't run into him.

Dame punched a lot of industry nikkas in the chest that's literally where all the hate comes from. nikkas mad because a grown man used to bully them, and Dame was only playing around.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
It's true. Dame used to box heavily and would always want to play fight with nikkas. He would punch nikkas in the chest to get them to fight back. A lot of people up at Rocafella and Baseline got punched in the chest and just held in their bitterness until he left the music business and it was safe to talk about him since they wouldn't run into him.

Dame punched a lot of industry nikkas in the chest that's literally where all the hate comes from. nikkas mad because a grown man used to bully them, and Dame was only playing around.

I've read about him boxing somewhere online years ago but I didn't know he was doing it like that lol.

Was he playing or just trying to punk folks? I can see the bitterness though.

rico_85

All Star
Daps
Telling black men to get a vasectomy. You might as well be a white supremacist.

And this isn't the first post on here that casually encourages this shyt. Seems like this site is truly infiltrated by white folks.

Alt account?

I don’t know that other guy bruh.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
So a man shows up to pay
Gets arrested WHILE paying
And this is a story :unimpressed:

Get a vasectomy brehs.
Mine keeps paying off
The peace of mind is priceless

Pregnancy rates after vasectomy reversal will range from about 30 percent to over 90 percent
Imma have just keep being a scumbag giving these hoes fake names and blockin em. I know karma gon catch up to me eventually.

sqpUOB2.png

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can dame dash sue TMZ for slander now ? one way or another they are lying on his name and public image.. is he the broke ex mogul that doesnt have $2400 saved away? Is he the current mogul that pays off a million of child support in a day ?

Just a week ago they said he didnt have $2,400 to his name

this week he paid off a million in child support

Slander by media is falsifying information publicly or something along those lines, correct ?
He can’t say it’s slander because his attorney put it on legal record that he couldn’t pay $2,400.

Someone loaned him this money, might have even came to the Roc Nation offices hat in hand :dame: