Dan DiDio's OUT

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
why do a majority of you guys react so negatively to ideas ? This is the comics anything they do can be reversed if need be . I’m curious where they are going with 5G .
Also bendis young justice run is fun actually reminds me of thr OG run plus he brought back Conner and gave tim drake a less lame code name
Where was I reacting negatively to anything?
I personally like the main idea behind 5G where everything that has ever occurred in a DC comic happened and am pretty good with the idea of Wonder Woman being the first hero to synch up with the movies.

I just don't think that the future replacement hero stuff is likely to happen without Didio spearheading it. I think they will do all the 4 generations stuff and pump the brakes on swapping out all of their big names all at once.

Now I will be negative about one thing: Bendis renaming Tim Drake as "Drake" is dumb as hell. Red Robin is a much better codename.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where was I reacting negatively to anything?
I personally like the main idea behind 5G where everything that has ever occurred in a DC comic happened and am pretty good with the idea of Wonder Woman being the first hero to synch up with the movies.

I just don't think that the future replacement hero stuff is likely to happen without Didio spearheading it. I think they will do all the 4 generations stuff and pump the brakes on swapping out all of their big names all at once.

Now I will be negative about one thing: Bendis renaming Tim Drake as "Drake" is dumb as hell. Red Robin is a much better codename.
No I didn’t mean to target you Breh I just see a lot of negativity on this online