Dan Orlovsky sniffed Molly Qerim’s shoe on ‘First Take’

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Looks like he was initially trying to make fun of her shoes (Stephen A sometimes makes fun of her eating all the time), then when he smelled her shoe, it almost looked like he tried to make a joke with his facial expression that her feet stank lol

Sidenote: I wonder if they knew one another back at UConn? Dan played football so she probably knew of him. They’re only a year apart in age, so they definitely attended at the same time.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You Twitter finger dudes be trying to make a big deal about anything :mjlol:
The one thing I really hate about Twitter outrage is people who don’t even watch espn at all will share this clip and be like “get him out of here” It’s always funny cause you can ask people general questions about them shows on espn and they can’t answer them. I don’t watch it myself so I don’t say shyt. I mean I think they do stuff to go viral on purpose. Dan will not lose his job over this, he could just be shamed into oblivion

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
75f53adea723e970ef9c61aee4b044a9.gif

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Can someone answer this?
SAS and Molly made a bet a while back, Molly won. SAS had to buy her shoes. So they were talking about it on the show, she was thanking SAS for the shoes. Dan grabs em and starts talking shyt about em and does the sniffing thing lol. It was all jokes amongst all of em, nothing too crazy

Last edited: