Dana White records fedex driver tossing packages in truck. Guy gets fired. Was this the right thing?

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm pretty sure Dana is on the coli hate list. With that said, looking at his actions, did he do the right thing? I know he's clout chasing. Im just asking the "right thing" in a sense that this guy should be exposed. Especially since he could be damaging packages. Or is this type of snitching wrong since hes rich and dude has a family to feed (probably)

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Few things:

Dana is on video assaulting his wife (and vice versa), no backlash:mjpls:

This trend/behavior of recording any and everything for clout is :camby:

I'm sure there's protocols/procedures that employees attest to stating that tossing customer packages into the transportation vehicle, without someone there catch them, is prohibited :beli:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That’s nothing
As I said before
Your packages are getting tossed, punted, John Elway thrown in distribution centers at all package facilities the only thing wrong was doing that shyt in plain sight
But even still management don’t give a shyt
They want the carriers to go fast with no breaks and scrutinize why are you taking so long at one delivery point
He got “fired” to save face
But he may not even got fired, just moved to another location
Dana White still a wife beater so there’s that

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Few things:

Dana is on video assaulting his wife (and vice versa), no backlash:mjpls:

This trend/behavior of recording any and everything for clout is :camby:

I'm sure there's protocols/procedures that employees attest to stating that tossing customer packages into the transportation vehicle, without someone there catch them, is prohibited :beli:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
That’s nothing
As I said before
Your packages are getting tossed, punted, John Elway thrown in distribution centers at all package facilities the only thing wrong was doing that shyt in plain sight
But even still management don’t give a shyt
They want the carriers to go fast with no breaks and scrutinize why are you taking so long at one delivery point
He got “fired” to save face
But he may not even got fired, just moved to another location
Dana White still a wife beater so there’s that

People not familiar with the industry have no idea how many times these items are tossed and thrown around before reaching them :mjlol:

If only they saw what happens in the warehouse before the delivery driver ever gets it.

But like you said, it’s all about optics. Can’t do it in front of the public. Gotta make the customer think their package has been treated with care like you give a fucc.