Dance with the Devil 1 last time for 2015: CNN Gop Debate Tue 8:30 pm

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Line em up, Trump been sitting them down. 1st it was Jeb, then Carly, on to Ben and they all got :camby:. Up next is Cruz who while down to Trump in the national polls is up by 10 in Iowa. Cruz has prided himself as the one who will not come at Trump with the negative tough talk, but whats said in the dark always come to light as he was caught on tape talkin that shyt behind closed doors. :lolbron: Will he man up and come at him face to face or fall back on stage :jbhmm:. It seems not matter how far Trump goes, or how bigoted he can be nothing sticks to him.

Last debate of the year, should be all types of fukkery :blessed:

Washington (CNN)Nine candidates will appear in prime-time Tuesday night for the final Republican presidential primary debate of 2015, a critical event that will help shape the contest heading into the Iowa caucuses.

Businessman Donald Trump, the front-runner for the nomination, will again be center stage flanked by retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson on his right and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz on his left, CNN announced Sunday. The six remaining participants in the prime-time contest will be Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, businesswoman Carly Fiorina, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Ohio Gov. John Kasich, and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Trump is gonna body Cruz and Carson and Rubio too if he's stupid enough to open his mouth. The rest of them I have no idea what they're there. They've said so much absurd shyt that they're only there to save face and because they think "Well Trump has been saying some wild shyt too so I guess I still have a shot".

Fiorina? LOL that Planned Parenthood phantom fetus videos she was talking about don't exist.

Christie? fukk was you thinkin nicca, fat stinkin nicca...what bytch wanna vote for you?

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Trump is gonna body Cruz and Carson and Rubio too if he's stupid enough to open his mouth. The rest of them I have no idea what they're there. They've said so much absurd shyt that they're only there to save face and because they think "Well Trump has been saying some wild shyt too so I guess I still have a shot".

Fiorina? LOL that Planned Parenthood phantom fetus videos she was talking about don't exist.

Christie? fukk was you thinkin nicca, fat stinkin nicca...what bytch wanna vote for you?
Saw a interview with Jeb, he looked defeated already. Refuses to believe Trump gonna win

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
ready-for-the-movie.jpg

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Am I the only person who believes there is something fishy going on with the poll numbers. Ben Carson shooting up to the top of the polls RIGHT before the last debate was weird. Now Cruz does the same thing, within the same time range, and all of this despite the fact that there was no legit reason for Cruz to get a bump in the ratings over the past week.