DANIEL KALUUYA SAYS HE IS BORED OF TALKING ABOUT RACE: ‘I’M NOT DEFINED BY IT’

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He should leave race centered fillings alone

but some of y'all need a grudge for the day, I get it.

Wtf did JOHN BOYEGA have to say :martin:

John Boyega has openly said he's proud of being a black man and stated publicly he loves black women on a cac talk show, acknowledges his African heritage openly and folks on here still hate him.

Daniel Kaluuya would have been attacked no matter what he said. That ugly crackhead looking c*nt Yvette Carnell couldn't wait to jump on this as well.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
On one hand i understand the GIST of what he’s saying.

On the other hand when you happily TAKE roles like Get Out, Black Panther, and Queen & Slim, what the fukk do you think your going to be asked about Danny boy? Your going to be asked about the themes that are prevalent in your work. His biggest film role, for which he was nominated for an Academy Award, Golden Globe, and BAFTA; was for a film that featured African American body harvesting. Skins didn’t get you in the conversation as one of the greatest actors of your generation. Nor did any of those other flicks. And then you have the NERVE to want to play Fred Hampton? What kind of questions do you think your going to get on THAT press tour Danny boy?

Last edited:

swampfox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people and celebrities always have to bring up their race and struggles in so many interviews. Whereas someone like Bruce Willis or Brad Pitt wouldnt even get a question about race in every situation. shyt gets tiring, and old. Dont forget who you are, but we shouldnt have to talk about the struggle all the time.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I mean if that's his opinion, I can respect that. He hasn't had the experience that many African American actors had and he's relatively young so he's not going to come from from the same place as Denzel or Sam Jackson. To be honest a lot of British Black actors feel similarly.

How do you know he hasn’t experienced the same type of experiences as AA actors?