Daniel Kaluuya has refused to work with “less accomplished” white actors.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
And notice that it gets :ahh::banderas::salute: from nggas on the net

It’s a hilarious dynamic. Nggas want black celebs on dummy missions. Yes, harm your own artistry and financial standing to appease us, then we’ll respect you. Don’t, and you’re a c00n :ufdup:
It’s true and that’s the unfortunate double edged result. As above, just have to hope the moves you’re making resonates with your community and people without it being said.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Sorry, but he shouldn’t have said this. Just do it, and don’t say anything. You have to operate in silence. Play dumb like them. Now, they’re going to call him racist. He should have just said, artists who haven’t accomplished as much as me. I hope he doesn’t get blacklisted.

Black folks need to stop talking so much.

Agreed

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Sorry, but he shouldn’t have said this. Just do it, and don’t say anything. You have to operate in silence. Play dumb like them. Now, they’re going to call him racist. He should have just said, artists who haven’t accomplished as much as me. I hope he doesn’t get blacklisted.

Black folks need to stop talking so much.
Anyone can say anything they want as long as they have the resources to deal with the response.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Denzel was known to talk back even when he wasnt accomplished

Daniel will be ok.
Hollywood seem to love black actors who dont conform as easy, for a weird reason.

Tiny hat b*stards always tryna make a mockery of our history and infiltrate our culture. I really can't stand those slimy rats