Daredevil - Season 3 (Official Thread)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They messed up making Bullseye an FBI agent
Gotta get use out of those FBI jacket props.

I bet it’s to emphasis the dualities of enforcing the law and the toll it takes. Bullseye gives into the darkness after trying to uphold the law. DD did out of a loss in his faith in himself.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Gotta get use out of those FBI jacket props.

I bet it’s to emphasis the dualities of enforcing the law and the toll it takes. Bullseye gives into the darkness after trying to uphold the law. DD did out of a loss in his faith in himself.

Yeah but Bullseye is a complete sociopath
I think he even kills kids

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Homeboy looks like Bullseye to a T.

If he wears a costume i'll kirk out
giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn:leon:

Someone from Marvel must really be on thecoli **cough** @wire28 **cough** :youngsabo:

When niccas was in here talking about "is this some fantasy shyt with Matt Murdock facing himself?" (for those in the first trailer that couldnt tell that was a different guy in the DD suit:mjlol:)

Marvel came back quick like "Oh no, let me clear this up for these cabrons:mjlit:

It looks like the arc for Bullseye gonna be lit:wow:

Martha

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
So I don't know what's out in the public or not I went to the Daredevil panel and didn't give away a lot of information actors but they did show four sequences that looked pretty good

1 sister Maggie Matthew's mother essentially saying that he has to leave the orphanage that he was at at the end of the defenders

2 Karen and foggy at foggy's father's butcher shop arguing about whether the masked vigilante is Daredevil

3 the scene where Kingpin offers information on the albanians to the FBI to get early release

4 Matt Murdock unconscious and bleeding in front of a cross while Karen's holding him

5 The sequence where Kingpin gets saved by bullseye and it's pretty gruesome

6 they showed Bullseye in the Daredevil costume completely wrecking Matt throwing things at strange angles to hit him in the face and hit him in the hand

I never seen Daredevil get washed that bad in a fight