Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_inline_pgligfW0Un1rp2l9y_540.png

Daps
That head shot was cold.:picard:

I was watching the whole series on my phone with the headphones in

them gunshots was surround sound quality. every time somebody got shot, I literally jumped out my seat, especially in the episode when the Albinos ambushed Winston Fisk. When that explosion happened, overturned the car and then them gunshots, I didn't expect it. Almost jumped out my seat :ooh:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I thought it was a good season except the ending was garbage. Fisk was catching all the Ws and the writers decided to randomly give some L's. Also the Karen episode did nothing to help her, all it was that she was a junkie, drug dealer and that she killed her bro. Also why is Karen never arrested all those times she is in pubic? she was wanted by the FBI.

Fisk would not noticed his right hand man Felix is missing. Not to mention that DD could have gone after Felix in the very beginning. Not to mention they just randomly leave dead bodies in the freezer for some reason

Karen wanted to go home when she was skressin and scurred.

Calls her pops in her Prius becuz she wants to hide/go home for a bit til the storm weathers down a bit.

Dad goes, "Nows not a good time right now... sorry dear."

The Karen episode shines light on her dads reaction.

Was it necessary, the Karen episode? I get what you're saying, it just adds to the dynamic of the show and gives us a back story to a pivotal character's past and what she experienced to get there.

There's not much on Foggy cuz he's squeeky clean sans the shiit that went down with his family's store and his brother's involvement with that.

Just finished it last night and i understand y'alls gripes with the final episode but it was still an seat-edge grabber and nail biting experience.

Makes you wonder how even more pinpoint BullsEye is gonna be and what this nut case is gonna do once he's out.

His beef doesn't really seem to be with DD, albeit, even tho he intervened a bit during the final fight.

Season 3 shaping up to be goatness.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
and thats why daredevil is the best marvel show, dude can act and d'onforio well we already knew he could act but he kills it.
My only gripe about d'onforio, is he when he puts emphasis on random words and sounds like he's out of breath.

Charlie Cox is really good in this though, had me thinking he was legit blind in the first season with how he just stares.

Also dude who played Bullseye is great, was totally :whoa: whenever he got his creep on.