Daredevil - Season 3 (Official Thread)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Started watching a few eps. I really don’t give a shyt about Karen’s or Foggy’s story.

:dead: at DD hitting the streets after healing a bit. Dude needs to chill. :whoa:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started getting through this, brehs...this fukking prison scene...in one camera shot :wow:

Can someone who’s finished please tell me with absolutely no spoilers, did the season end in a satisfying way at least since We’re not getting 4?:mjcry:

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started getting through this, brehs...this Felipe fukking prison scene...in one take :wow:

Can someone who’s finished please tell me with absolutely no spoilers, did the season end in a satisfying way at least since We’re not getting 4?:mjcry:

Yes

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks, That’s at least something, I just hope they did the same with Punisher and have it at least feel finished since they finished filming months ago and had no idea it would probably be it’s last season.

Please Let him move on and be happy, Franks been through enough :mjcry:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t grab a link atm but the head of Disney+ said today there is a possibility these shows (or at least the popular ones) will come back

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Can’t grab a link atm but the head of Disney+ said today there is a possibility these shows (or at least the popular ones) will come back
Got ya breh

Marvel and Disney did not expect for Netflix to cancel shows like Daredevil, but Disney's Kevin Mayer might have just provided a light at the end of that tunnel for fans of those canceled projects.

Mayer is chairman of Disney's direct-to-consumer and international division, which includes ESPN+, Hulu, and Disney's upcoming streaming service Disney+. Since Netflix canceled Marvel projects like Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and most recently Daredevil, some fans have hoped that Disney would find a new home for them on its upcoming service, though there are reportedly contract issues between Marvel and Netflix that keep that from happening immediately.

Mayer was asked about those shows, especially if they would consider reviving those shows that Netflix canceled, and Mayer said it was a possibility. "They are very high-quality shows," Mayer told THR. "We haven't yet discussed that, but I would say that's a possibility."

It seems there might be hope yet for those shows, but Disney+ has more than enough projects to keep them busy during the initial launch, as shows like Scarlet Witch and Vision, the Loki series, and The Mandalorian are all very much anticipated.

Mayer was also asked how they would get people to pay for yet another streaming service. "We have to take our content and make it as exclusive as we can to our service," Mayer said. "We have to make the app and the technology pretty seamless. You can find our content under our key brands, which is a real differentiator for us."

"Many of our core brands are going to be in that service," Mayer said. "Some of this content will have an initial window, like a theatrically released film, some will be on television first, some will be original for the service. It will skew naturally from an hours perspective, because of how much we've invested over the years, toward product that's non-original, but we're making a lot of original content."

Mayer was also asked about WarnerMedia's decision to renew Friends on Netflix for another year, something Marvel decided not to do when it came to their contract involving new Marvel and Star Wars films.

"I'm sure [WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey] had his reasons, but when we were faced with a similar decision, to take [our programming] off in preparation to put it on our own service, that was right for us," Mayer said. "We will continue to do that. Ultimately our direct-to-consumer service is going to be the only place you can find that content."

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished, and this was by far the best season of superhero tv I have ever seen. Not a single episode wasted which you can’t say about any other marvel series, yes..even the Karen episode was good, gave her character some good backstory and ended with that dope ass church scene.

fukking sucks we prob won’t get a season 4, but that ending was good enough to wrap things up nicely apart from the bullseye teaser at the end, that would of been fire, but until (if ever) this gets revived let’s just act like dude didn’t make it through the operation :mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone made a thread here about DD being better than DK trilogy, and even tho it’s hard to compare a movie trilogy to a tv series that has more time to Develop things, I have to agree, Daredevil has that real gritty/dark feeling the Dark knight trilogy had and they handled their well known villains just as well each season the way TDK trilogy handled them each film, Kingpin, Elektra, Punisher and Bullseye along with their origins were all handled perfectly...as was Matt Murdoch.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Someone made a thread here about DD being better than DK trilogy, and even tho it’s hard to compare a movie trilogy to a tv series that has more time to Develop things, I have to agree, Daredevil has that real gritty/dark feeling the Dark knight trilogy had and they handled their well known villains just as well each season the way TDK trilogy handled them each film, Kingpin, Elektra, Punisher and Bullseye along with their origins were all handled perfectly...as was Matt Murdoch.

:ehh: no lies were told but im bias

#MarvelMafia

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Working thru this finally and I'm loving it. Didn't care much for how season 2 ended and was endlessly bored by The Defenders, so this is a pleasant surprise.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The biggest improvement in this season, imo, are the storylines given to Foggy and Karen. Maybe it's because S2 had to work o get them to where they are now, but where they are in S3 is very compelling. And I think Woll is doing really great work as Karen.