Daredevil TV Series (Will Continue on Another Platform/Most Likely Hulu)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The guy who runs Marvel TV doesn't like Feige and vice versa. Ike use to run the MCU with Feige until Feige told Iger to get him outta here because he was overstepping so he got moved to the TV division.
Perlmutter isn't involved with the streaming stuff though right? I thought he only had control over network TV and the comic book division.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Make a series on kingpin and kilgrave
they should make a series based on...

bhqqlvW.jpg

:marvelkingpin:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Perlmutter isn't involved with the streaming stuff though right? I thought he only had control over network TV and the comic book division.
He has control over the tv and Netflix portions which is why the Netflix series barely dropped the avengers by name. Cap was flag wearer:mjlol:Thor was the big dude with the hammer:mjlol:Hulk was the green guy:mjlol:Perlmutter anand Kevin been petty as fukk for years. It's why Coulson was still dead to the films all this time:francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what about luke cage :stopitslime:
it's over without a new actor. Y'all keep acting like they did breh dirty but most of the shows audience dipped after fist couple episodes of the second season. Shyt was dry and corny making it loose it's own audience. It just sucked and failed itself.

So what about Luke Cage? Ball was dropped. Shyt would need a reboot.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
We’re getting a new Daredevil that is clearly in the MCU. None of that bullshyt from the Netflix shows about the incident, or the big green guy. They danced armoire just to placate fans. I’m sure Feige would love to do something with Daredevil and now he can. If anything, I’m more upset that we won’t be getting anymore Kingpin. I’m more interested in this version of the character being saved.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want Daredevil in the movies. He'll be corny. I want Daredevil dark and gritty. Keep him in TV and move him to Hulu.

Also, MARVEL TV (Jeph Loeb) still has control of Daredevil. I think they need permission from Marvel TV to use Daredevil, until he is relinquished by Marvel TV.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
By 2020 Marvel shows will probably be on the Disney plus shyt and I expect a bloodbath to come for the ones that are here

We know the Netflix shows are done

I believe agents of shield was given the advance renewal because they basically gave them the notice to have this shyt wrapped by 2020

Legion and Gifted a Fox/X-Men shows so you know they bout to be outta here anyway and I dont think they're doing hot in the ratings

That just leaves Runaways on Hulu and Cloak and Dagger on Freeform and I can see them ending in within the next 2 years

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I just posted in the other DD is canceled thread about these shows having a second life on Hulu now that Disney is gonna be majority owner.

It makes since for them to put more experimental and mature themed stuff on Hulu.

It gonna be the same issue, if Disney is launching a competing stream service why would they lend a property to a competitor. The bigger question should be is runaways cancelled over there soon

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
We’re getting a new Daredevil that is clearly in the MCU. None of that bullshyt from the Netflix shows about the incident, or the big green guy. They danced armoire just to placate fans. I’m sure Feige would love to do something with Daredevil and now he can. If anything, I’m more upset that we won’t be getting anymore Kingpin. I’m more interested in this version of the character being saved.

Stuff like this which the fans may or may not acceptm plus if Sony starts feeling themselves over Venom and Spider-verse success could be something to look out for as having an effect on the MCU in the next decade if you're looking for any guess at where a decline may start if any

Not saying it will happen Im just saying these would be the signs of one

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
They could make a series on the mob of marvel NY with cameos from the heroes.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
It gonna be the same issue, if Disney is launching a competing stream service why would they lend a property to a competitor. The bigger question should be is runaways cancelled over there soon
Well, technically it isnt a true competition since they own a majority im hulu...they wont put it on their own service due to its violence, so why not hulu?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It won't happen but Charlie Cox did such a good job as Daredevil that he's now the only Matt Murdock I can envision on the big screen. Vincent killed it as Fisk, too. Like, destroyed it. I'd love to see those guys in the movies and feel they earned it, but we know Disney won't give them the R rating. I'm most dissapointed over the inevitable Punisher cancellation. Bernthal is Frank Castle at this point and I'd pay top dollar for dude to come in guns blazing in the MCU, preferably introduced in Spider-Man, but these characters are too dark to properly do them justice in the movie theatre with Disney at the helm. I definitely don't want any reboots in DD or Punisher. Don't really care about the rest but those guys deserve better with how expertly they owned those roles.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Runaways/Cloak & Dagger are more ABC Marvel shows like AOS rather than Netflix style. For that reason I don't see Hulu picking them up unless Disney takes them off Hulu and puts them on Disney+ then replaces them with the Netflix shows. Highly doubt any of this happens tho

It won't happen but Courtney Cox did such a good job as Daredevil that he's now the only Matt Murdock I can envision on the big screen. Vincent killed it as Fisk, too. Like, destroyed it. I'd love to see those guys in the movies and feel they earned it, but we know Disney won't give them the R rating. I'm most dissapointed over the inevitable Punisher cancellation. Bernthal is Frank Castle at this point and I'd pay top dollar for dude to come in guns blazing in the MCU, preferably introduced in Spider-Man, but these characters are too dark to properly do them justice in the movie theatre with Disney at the helm. I definitely don't want any reboots in DD or Punisher. Don't really care about the rest but those guys deserve better with how expertly they owned those roles.

236af79598746ef21aded39082744949.gif

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Runaways/Cloak & Dagger are more ABC Marvel shows like AOS rather than Netflix style. For that reason I don't see Hulu picking them up unless Disney takes them off Hulu and puts them on Disney+ then replaces them with the Netflix shows. Highly doubt any of this happens tho

236af79598746ef21aded39082744949.gif

:dead: Edited.