Daredevil vs Winter Soldier

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if you guys follow superheroalliance on instagram but they have theses tournaments that have some pretty good matchups. What's the Coli's take on who would win in these matchups

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i laugh at this thread bc wolverine will kill everyone mentioned in here at the same fukking time. and we can even use movie wolverine if ya'll wanna go there.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i laugh at this thread bc wolverine will kill everyone mentioned in here at the same fukking time. and we can even use movie wolverine if ya'll wanna go there.

regeneration is logans best friend, in that it will keep him coming back, but he can be killed, and best believe bucky can kill his ass. hes the warden of the wall

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
regeneration is logans best friend, in that it will keep him coming back, but he can be killed, and best believe bucky can kill his ass. hes the warden of the wall

lol, these casuals. you lock them both in a room with no way for that fakkit bucky(lol) to run and hide, and he will be dead within 3 minutes. act like 9.8 times out 10, wolverine won't beat his ass in any environment. he is like batman in that his ass has to run and try to do tricks and shyt with someone like wolverine, otherwise he'll be killed quickly.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
lol, these casuals. you lock them both in a room with no way for that fakkit bucky(lol) to run and hide, and he will be dead within 3 minutes. act like 9.8 times out 10, wolverine won't beat his ass in any environment. he is like batman in that his ass has to run and try to do tricks and shyt with someone like wolverine, otherwise he'll be killed quickly.

bucky? run hide and use tricks? i think you have him confused