Darius Lockhart launches own promotion

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Where my Charlotte brehs at? I’m def in there :wow:

Congrats to Darius! A few of us were in a weekly thread wondering where he was, so it's great to see him making big moves!
It's also great to see some other big named Black wrestlers involved with the promotion (S/O to the DMV's very own Trish Adora). If Darius gets some merch made, I'll definitely support!

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Congrats to Darius! A few of us were in a weekly thread wondering where he was, so it's great to see him making big moves!
It's also great to see some other big named Black wrestlers involved with the promotion (S/O to the DMV's very own Trish Adora). If Darius gets some merch made, I'll definitely support!
I appreciate Trish having that Pan African Title, as life starts with the Black Wombman…having said that, Lockhart is definitely someone that should have that strap and be defending it all over the country

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I appreciate Trish having that Pan African Title, as life starts with the Black Wombman…having said that, Lockheart is definitely someone that should have that strap and be defending it all over the country
Trish really elevated the Pan African title and she has a strong following here in the DMV. I can't wait to see her take some joker's head off with a Lariat Tubman!

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
NC is becoming the new Indy Mecca with this and DPW

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
NC is becoming the new Indy Mecca with this and DPW
I knew Darius was on break but he was the number one dude I wanted to see get on DPW. It’s prolly still bound to happen, him and Lucky Ali got some unfinished business but I can see that poppin off in ASE.