Darius McCrary of Family Matters won't out Hollywood exec who groped him because he's not "thirsty"

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Hate that fuker, remember ON the foxxxhole when Victoria Rowell was discussing a white costar spitting in her face unplanned and being fired for lobbying for more diversity behind the camera and this idiot was like "why are you so angry tho"

Fukin c00n

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Stop trying to apply sound logic to a broken brain brehs:francis:

He's a molestation victim and at a young age too, mind all kinds of fukked up:picard:
Probably has convinced himself that he liked it and wanted it, so the other victims they wanted it to so it isn't really a crime. SMH

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This is some dumb s*it. First he's defending Charlie Sheen, and then he blames people coming forward by calling them thirsty, when his friend Charlie Sheen is on the hot seat because of a accusation made about a guy who is dead.

Second, most of the people coming forward aren't filing lawsuits, they're just calling their abusers out.

Third, this dude is obviously a victim and has convinced himself it's better to keep but he's doing a s*it job of it because he's telling TMZ about it indirectly.

How the fukk is this dumb shyt...Most claiming to be touched on are being thirsty.....Let me tell yall something about this issue

If your a male and you are over the age of 12 and another male touches you or tries to sex you and you do nothing and oblige, you are gay brehs, point blank period

One of my childhood homies who experienced this doesn't says he was molested; but says he was experimenting......

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
How the fukk is this dumb shyt...Most claiming to be touched on are being thirsty.....Let me tell yall something about this issue

If your a male and you are over the age of 12 and another male touches you or tries to sex you and you do nothing and oblige, you are gay brehs, point blank period

One of my childhood homies who experienced this doesn't says he was molested; but says he was experimenting......

Wow, you're really fukked up. You really think everyone coming forward just made this shyt up? You're part of the problem. Why would anyone come forward when people like you claim they're lying or looking for a come up. So I guess in your world sexual abuse, harassment, and rape just don't exist, eh? These Hollywood pervs love to surround themselves with suckers like you.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wow, you're really fukked up. You really think everyone coming forward just made this shyt up? You're part of the problem. Why would anyone come forward when people like you claim they're lying or looking for a come up. So I guess in your world sexual abuse, harassment, and rape just don't exist, eh? These Hollywood pervs love to surround themselves with suckers like you.
Check Locker room for my views on Sexual abuse/harrasement:birdman:

Im not fukked up....I just understand with this subject everything aint cut and dry, everything has to be judged on a situation by situation basis

Im just saying if you are over 12 and let another male touch on you, your sexuality has to be questioned..Now Darius McCray had to be in his mid teens on family matters, and was 6'0 plus......That nikka clearly like getting his booty pierced....Him opening his mouth would look thirsty as fukk as he was a grown nikka....Agree or not

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Probably has convinced himself that he liked it and wanted it, so the other victims they wanted it to so it isn't really a crime. SMH
Be 6' feet plus, in your teens then complain about getting touched on brehs:francis:

For other yes, but Darius nahh:hhh:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Sounds like he is still receiving money or signed some type of agreement from this 'groper'.

Still a dumb thing to come out and say. Getting your name out here, saying you were groped, and NOT naming the groper, is MORE thirsty.