DARK KNIGHT RISES ANTICIPATION THREAD. SPOILERS

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Being that we our slowly migrating to a better forum I figured we keep the spoilers and speculation going.

Some suggest that while Bruce is in prison and/or recovering, Blake will try to take up the Batman mantle. I'd be very curious to see how that plays out if it's the case.

I've read about some set photos indicating that Blake will be
shot. This would tie into an interesting storyline about Bruce's road to recovery.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I really wish Catwoman and/or that hag Anne hathaway werent in this, Id be a lot more excited. Shes Maggie Gyllenthal part 2. :sadbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
why cats keep comparing this shyt to the avengers tho?

It's inevitable bruh. However, I do agree with the fact that the Avengers film has set the bar too high for TDKR. I KNOW the movie will be good/dope, but I just don't see it being better than the Avengers. I just want a dope end to the trilogy and I'm sure Nolan will do that.

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
A friend of mine says that in the comics Blake turns Batman into a quadriplegic. Has anyone else heard this?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
We all know that originally Nolan didnt want to change the audio mix for Banes vocal tracks. His reasoning was something along the lines that he didnt want to make it to easy for the audience to understand him and that he wanted the audience to try harder. A lot of people originally thought that that was a really stupid response, why wouldnt he just tweak it a little bit to help make Bane more understandable? Well eventually the audience had their way and the mix was changed. Maybe though, Nolan didnt want to change it because it would reveal that Bane speaks pretty similarly to Ras?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!!!

Ras is Bane.

:krs:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
please have a badass cameo.....please god.....at least barbara gordon or maybe billy batson running around the avengers didnt have any cameos or easter eggs