Dark MAGA Explained (be warned...)

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5a2x8b.jpg
They weaponized their racist against Obama and now those same racist are going to swallow them
Amazing. Sums up the GOP well.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Republicans are literally taking memes from 4cac now. Elected officials.
I hope yall realize that's where most of this stuff comes from. that darkwave/fashwave aesthetic comes from there with the lazer eyes with photoshop.
shyt is wild. In 08, if you would've said /b/ memes were not only mainstream but even elected politicians are riding the wave, I've said you were trolling.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Democrats gonna fafo with these fascists and end up in jail or dead. They should've stomped this out with Garland, NY, and GA going after Trump. The feds should've charged every single republican who supported the insurrection. They didn't so here we are. Republicans play for power Democrats play for fairness.. look who's up on the scoreboard

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Democrats gonna fafo with these fascists and end up in jail or dead. They should've stomped this out with Garland, NY, and GA going after Trump. The feds should've charged every single republican who supported the insurrection. They didn't so here we are. Republicans play for power Democrats play for fairness.. look who's up on the scoreboard
:wow: I been saying it, breh. The Germans pooh poohed the beer hall putsch and wrote it off as a flash in the pan. Ten years later, Hitler was putting people in boxcars. It can happen here.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

If the democrats were playing for fairness, those J6 insurrectionists would be in prison, not given slaps on the wrists.

Democrats are giving them a "benefit of the doubt" instead of railing on about how they

1) don't have American values
2) are insurrectionists/terrorists

that'd be playing fair and living by American tenants.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's crazy how the Dems don't capitalize on this shyt.
I would normally feel the same way, but at this point, there is really no way to stop this shyt conventionally. People like Elon Musk, and Joe Rogan, whom have way more power over these brain dead, low iq, a-political people than anyone with any sense. Elon comes out with very misleading statements, like labeling this fukking White House as super pro union/labor, which is 1. Completely untrue, and 2. Wouldn’t be bad if it was true, but is somehow looked at by these fukking morons nowadays like it is a bad thing. It’s like these people want to come out violently oppose these things that never even happened, and then these shytbag Dem pols whom are already Republican lite, come out trying to win over fukk faces whom think they are all chomos. As long as these conservatives keep on coming out and labeling all these lame ass corporate dems as radical leftists, we will never have a true progressive movement in this country. This is as low morale as I have been, I just don’t see any fukking way to avoid the inevitability of Fascism in this country. Once Desantos is elected, it’s gonna go quicker into the mud than we thought possible.