Dark Side Of The Ring - New Jack

Daps
I watched it last night.

The most shocking thing about the whole documentary was Sandman. He looked like he finally discover some hot bath water & put the needle down for a change.:ehh:

It didn't surprise me not one bit that Mustafa is mental. His whole demeanor is tripped out.:mjlol:

The midget dude shady as hell. Pick a side & stop flip flopping :stopitslime:

New jack is a legend for being unapologetically real with everything he did in the industry for better or worse.:myman:

OmegaK2099

Air Jordan
Daps
Why was he pissed with Gypsy Joe? He didn't like that old b*stard telling him what to do?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Why was he pissed with Gypsy Joe? He didn't like that old b*stard telling him what to do?
cracked that old nikka over the head clean, 3 damn times!:damn: then fukked him up some more.
I only knew about the mass transit incident and wondered why they covered it so early in the documentary but about gypsy joe
First time i saw it
":pachaha:yooo this nikka Jack be wylin tf out:pachaha:"
As it went on
":huhldup:Yo....this nikka Jack be wylin tf out:huhldup:"
When it was over
":scusthov:Yo that nikka Jack be wylin..for no mf reason either":aicmon::beli::martin::mjtf::francis:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yooooooooooooo

shyt is crazy
i never knew about the wild shyt he was doing after ECW.

shyt was crazy.

imagine if they let him come in as the new manager/leader of the nation of domination in 1998 after they turned on Farooq and The Rock went off on his own though. that would have been some real heat.:wow: