Dat Ass HEAVY

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Yall clownin. That true thickness right there. The type of cheeks that'll sound like thunder claps when u hit it from the back
:noah::noah::noah:
Right this bytch would have low self esteem and barely get dikk from the local fly dudes before social media. Now she got a million followers and dudes begging to take her out :hhh:
Yeah this simping culture is at an all time high. But luckily these women exist pretty much everywhere it’s just that you’re not gonna see them on social media like that

Those are the types you have to approach. Plenty of fine ass low self-esteem women out here

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:noah::noah::noah:

Yeah this simping culture is at an all time high. But luckily these women exist pretty much everywhere it’s just that you’re not gonna see them on social media like that

Those are the types you have to approach. Plenty of fine ass low self-esteem women out here
Agreed. It’s still crazy how much social media destroyed dating and relationships. Most people don’t care to take any relationship serious because there’s another simp a message away .

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Agreed. It’s still crazy how much social media destroyed dating and relationships. Most people don’t care to take any relationship serious because there’s another simp a message away .
I mean, it’s realistic to stay out of the loop. But online shyt doesn’t have much effect IRL. Most people are on the outside looking in anyways and most pumpfake an idealized version of themselves online anyways.

I’d imagine even getting “flown out” is an awkward ass process for women and they probably don’t even vibe with most men they know online, IRL. And 99.9% of DMs go absolutely nowhere and only serve for validation/fukking around purposes.

I will say that it is very hard to find positive relationship examples and healthy dating habits on social media or in pop culture. So if none of that was instilled in you and your only reference is social media - you’re pretty much fukked.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

tenor.gif

Crude

Superstar
Daps
All these females got to do is have a fat azz and set up an IG and the men will come.

That azz is nice, but 20 years ago she's the same type of woman my cousin and I would have meet up with and seen if she had a friend and smashed them both.

That same type of female now has a million followers on IG, it's sign of the changing times I suppose.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
U fly to DR from Canada to buy p*ssy
But you wouldn't smash this?

:stopitslime:

U fukking dweeb. Because I was fortunate enough to travel to paradise on earth. Your gonna chalk it up to buying p*ssy. U fukking weirdos do t get no play in real life u lust over these stupid thots over the gram ? Yet I was the one who flew for p*ssy? Ur a fkn waste of life don’t ever @ me . Fkn goof

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
U fukking dweeb. Because I was fortunate enough to travel to paradise on earth. Your gonna chalk it up to buying p*ssy. U fukking weirdos do t get no play in real life u lust over these stupid thots over the gram ? Yet I was the one who flew for p*ssy? Ur a fkn waste of life don’t ever @ me . Fkn goof
You have to fly to a third world country to buy p*ssy
Don't ever mention anything concerning getting play in real life
#uglygang Colonel
:picard:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Shut up hoe

Canada? :heh: p*ssy ass weak fake country

O cherrioo