Dating/relationship unappreciation....

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
About a month ago I hooked a co-worker up with one of my girl's lonely friends and they been kickin it hard ever since. This nikka is like madly in love or something. About a week ago those fools setup a double date the night of the Mayweather fight, and my dumb ass said "that's fine" without even realizing the fight was that night.

Fast forward to this weekend my girl acting like it's the end of the world because I rather go to a fight party than go out with those lames to the movies. A argument pops off and I say fine whatever let go to the fukking movies. I was in a bad mood now so everything was pissing me off.

Me: "since I had to come here we gotta see Avengers"
My girl: "cool"
Coworker: "cool"
Other chick: "I thought we were gonna see Think like a man"
Me: :beli:
Me: "Hol up I already saw that shyt, we going see Avengers. I planned out the time and everything. Think like a man ain't starting for a minute....PLUS I ALREADY SAW THAT shyt".
My girl: "we can see it again if yall want too" *turns to my coworker*
Other chick: "what do you want to do?" *turns to my coworker*
Me: "Why he get to decide?" :dwillhuh:
Coworker: "Think like a man looks good, I don't really watch cartoon movies like that anyway"
Me: :merchant:
Me: :noah: "I don't even care anymore....it's whatever"

My girl pulls me to the side like a fukking child and asks me "whats your problem?" and of course I blew up :damn:. Anyway we get in the theater and then it occurred to me that these nikkas just started dating and his ass don't know what the movie is really about....promoting that fukking book.

Coworker: "I heard Kevin a fool in this movie"
Me: "Oh you gon learn today....:mjpls:"

Throughout the movie I can see his ass looking uncomfortable. He already know he bout to get interrogated when we go eat. We get to the restaurant and the questions start flying out at his ass.

Other Chick: "What are your long term goals?"
Other Chick: "What are your short term goals?"
Other Chick: Blah Blah Blah
Coworker: *glances at me*
Me: "I wanted to see Avengers" :manny:
Coworker: *fumbles through questions sounding dumb as hell*
Me: :skip:

We about to leave and I can see his ass was nervous. He knows he just fukked up everything and all I can think is "shoulda saw Avengers bytch :mjpls: "

After we get home my girl gets a call from her friend saying how she doesn't think he's the one for her and how they are at 2 different places in their life. My girl basically tells her to drop his ass and she says "I told him in the car before he dropped me off that it won't work"

Horrible night. But atleast I know his ass is crying and laying on his bedroom floor like :deadrose:

Thanks for listening brehs