Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
feel like that brought back ally just to keep the actress employed lol
For real. She was a main character season 1. Then everybody just jumped over her after that. Even the Asian girl jumped over her and she wasn’t even meant to be a main character originally

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn so that documentary stuff that Emma was filming was real :leon:
Where does it say that it’s real in the article? I’m short on time and had to skim through it, seemed like it was mostly the actress talking about her personal life

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where does it say that it’s real in the article? I’m short on time and had to skim through it, seemed like it was mostly the actress talking about her personal life
As a viewer, would you pick the same scene or a different one?

“As a viewer, seeing the documentary was so satisfying. You really got to see the behind the scenes of the tour. We shot that while we were shooting the series. It was really insane to be shooting a documentary while you’re shooting 10 episodes of television. So many of those moments are real. Me just like holding the camcorder and talking to GaTa and having GaTa talk to camera. I think as a viewer you really see the curtain unveiled and what it’s like to be his friend, and be stuck on a tour bus with him for weeks on end.“

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That's a great question :jbhmm:

I'm going with Dave at the moment, but that might be recency bias.
I want to say the same, lol. Dave being a dikk on top of having celebrity status is what tips it for me. Ramy’s just a dude, while still shytty, trying to make it in New Jersey at the end of the day.

Both characters have these flashes of self-awareness to where you think maybe they’ll turn it around, then they go ahead and do some stupid shyt that makes you feel dumb for believing in such. :mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
For real. She was a main character season 1. Then everybody just jumped over her after that. Even the Asian girl jumped over her and she wasn’t even meant to be a main character originally

In fairness, she was Dave's girl in S1. Every other character has ties to the music industry/entertainment while Ally is a teacher, so it makes sense why she would get less focus. I do think she is a good actress though.

Season finale tonight :wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Well she ain’t a teacher no more :ItsOver:
I think we may be able to work something out:patrice:

hAymGt.gif