Dave Rubin gets confronted by a liberal at one of his talks

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Bedwench aside, does the argument have merit? Are illegal immigrants unfairly competing with Aframs when it comes to low wage jobs?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Bedwench aside, does the argument have merit? Are illegal immigrants unfairly competing with Aframs when it comes to low wage jobs?

what bothers me about this concept is that african americans should be or only can be assesed by the ability to obtain a low wage job and thus others should be stymied and stonwalled in order for us to maintain that status quo. majority of illegal immigrants take field work, labor work or construction along with shyt like mechanics and plumbing.

I just dont see this idea that any illegal immigrant coming here with far less skills and a language barrier is going to out interview a black man.

to me, this feels like divide and conquer, by pitting us against each other it allows for continued division, as well as a continued agenda to keep the heat off the white men who created this situation in the first place.

whats hilarious about immigrants undercutting wages by working for less, takes ALL the heat off the corperations who fukking employee them like that

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what bothers me about this concept is that african americans should be or only can be assesed by the ability to obtain a low wage job and thus others should be stymied and stonwalled in order for us to maintain that status quo. majority of illegal immigrants take field work, labor work or construction along with shyt like mechanics and plumbing.

How out of touch do you have to be to look down on plumbing and mechanical work..:hhh:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
How out of touch do you have to be to look down on plumbing and mechanical work..:hhh:

Nothing wrong with plumbing and mechanical work but why is it black ppl are pitted against foreigners to compete for these specific type of jobs instead of being looked at as those competing against white ppl that work in higher paid and less stigmatized professions?

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong with plumbing and mechanical work but why is it black ppl are pitted against foreigners to compete for these specific type of jobs instead of being looked at as those competing against white ppl that work in higher paid and less stigmatized professions?

Well why arent we competing against Asians since they even have a higher paying jobs then the white man? :francis:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Black people are competing for those jobs too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Well why arent we competing against Asians since they even have a higher paying jobs then the white man? :francis:

Why aren't Asians also competing with blacks and undocumented immigrants for these low skilled low pay jobs???

The point is anti-immigrant advocates make their case stating immigration hurts black workers but this pegs a bigger question, Why do we have a society where immigrants supposedly hurt blacks more than every other race in economic terms?

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Why aren't Asians also competing with blacks and undocumented immigrants for these low skilled low pay jobs???

The point is anti-immigrant advocates make their case stating immigration hurts black workers but this pegs a bigger question, Why do we have a society where immigrants supposedly hurt blacks more than every other race in economic terms?

because on average asians don’t spend their money on frivolous shyt... they start businesses, save every penny they earn, enforce strict rules for their children and put a huge emphasis on education.

not hard to see why they aren’t stuck in dead end jobs.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Plumbers and mechanics tend to make more than me even with my lame art AA and case managing job at a group home which takes a lot of skill and experience and doesn’t pay nothing. I listed these Bexause

1. I live in a primarily Latino neighborhood

2. My kids mom is from Mexico

3. I’m a Afro Brazilian who came here at age 7

So my statement comes from experience. Also my father is American , I have no immigrant story