David Griffin is getting put on blast: Played piano for Zion: Talked shyt about Gentry

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
You must be white

nah just sick of seeing a sport die
whats the point of having half of the teams nobody even wants to be on

instead of crying, you explain to me how not hanging out or firing alvin gentry. Who is fairly average coach, makes a difference in you losing games if you are a superstar.

If people got to decide and choose career paths to pad greatness, why dont we just only keep Boston Celtics and Lakers and make Team A, Team B and Team C so everyone can feel like they are important
who the fukk is gonna want to play in Vancouver or Utah when you can market and make more in NYC or LA... these points made from Zion's agent are obvious cop outs. None of these points made Zion fail and if you're mad about leading, why dont you go out there and lead?
when Kobe gets on the floor he demands the ball and takes the shots, when Lebron is on a franchise, he calls the shots and controls his game. Deflecting your personal loses on some random dude in the front office and then not talking to the entire franchise isnt some leader shyt
Go out there and demand what you want and run the franchise like a man. Dame did the shyt and gets credit, even though its time for him to leave now. When Kyrie sits at home and complains, people clown him... so why is the energy any different for Zion who is unproven and has the keys to an entire franchise?

I love Zion, Kyrie, Lebron etc ... everyone has to pay their dues though. I even credit A.D for putting up with New Orleans for as long as he did... he proved he was a superstar and rode the wave for a long time. Zion is 21 years old, he's only played 85 games in his career... I've had longer stints on 2k
cats want instant gratification and to be coddled, not everyone can win... there's always 30 something losers . If you let every player choose the best scenario possible anyone would look great on the court.

we always shyt on Westbrook and Cp3 but they've grinded hard and always made their teams way better, how it should be
take some pride in yourself, nikkas love Karl Malone, Dame, Zbo and Dominique... you dont need to panic and eject when you're the leader ... look at Demarcus Cousins, people still love him and he fukked his entire shyt up after he left Sacramento. He should have ejected now instead of way too early.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The best thing they added that wasn't talk about a lot in the article;

David Griffin controls media access like this is a fukking college basketball team :dahell:

You can tell with how much the Pels media defends that guy:pachaha:

Everything I read about Griffin sounds miserable, I read that he would come during half time and tell them what plays to run. This is why they call him Griffin Krause

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They'll just match any offer tho :patrice:. Won't they still have his rights?

Unless he jus plays out the last year of his deal with no big contract :jbhmm:

Maybe he should ask Demarcus how that went..:pachaha:
Zion is young enough where 29 other teams will still give him max even if he has some major injury, still its hard to see him really go through it but then again, he has shown minimal to zero commitment to the team and is already complaining to media via his family

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Zion is young enough where 29 other teams will still give him max even if he has some major injury, still its hard to see him really go through it but then again, he has shown minimal to zero commitment to the team and is already complaining to media via his family

I don't think so..
If he blows a knee.
He's not getting 180 million :mjgrin:

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Zion was toying with the fact of returning to college as soon as NO got the #1 pick. Y'all remember that? He didn't hire an agent and was eligible to go back.

He never wanted to be there. At least AD pretended for the first 5+ years.
AD bought in and became disillusioned, this fat fukk Zion never even tried