Dawn Stalley says trehs should be able to play women's sports, but is she being PC?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If a random G-League bench warmer was smart he'd say he identified as a woman, and join the WNBA.
He'd have to take a huge pay cut, but he'd instantly be the top star in the women's league.
:ehh:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Jacked up to ask her that question right after one of the biggest win is school history but it got the effect he wanted.

She progressive from the outside looking in and she gave the generic progressive answer. She was stuck either way.

I don’t really care about her opinion on the issue and they let them play then so be it at this point. Most of the world is out of order anyway.
Exactly, you guys do know that the guy who asked her that question works for Clay Travis's sports site?

Which means all these n-gga's do is ask gotcha questions

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

watch this tranny absolutely dust the rest of a girls' track race. beats them by like 5 seconds :mjlol:

and yet these liberal idiots on the left really want to let this happen, under the guise of not being "transphobic" :mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

watch this tranny absolutely dust the rest of a girls' track race. beats them by like 5 seconds :mjlol:

and yet these liberal idiots on the left really want to let this happen, under the guise of not being "transphobic" :mjlol:

Let Them Fight – Meaning, Origin, Usage

Not sure even all those folks are "liberals"; a lot of folks, especially public figures, prolly ain't tryna fukk their munny up by getting canceled.

If (cis :mjlol: ) women are cool with women (who were assigned male at birth by, you know, doctors that went to med school) beating the brakes off them in women's sports, I say fukk it and let them sink their own ship.

:dame: I'm just waiting for somes transmen (⏸️) to enter the NFL so I can draft them on my fantasy team, but we know why that ain't happening: the NFL is transphobic. :troll:

I don't lose not wink of sleep over this shyt and only see the issue being one here on the coli so :yeshrug: , shyt doesn't affect my life in the slightest.