Dax Harwood: Vince McMahon Didn't Like Us, His Return Makes Going Back To WWE A Little Questionable; FTR not HHH guys

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
....That or it takes more than good matches to be a good performer

At some point y'all have to face the music. They role play legacy acts because they have no personality themselves. Great technicians with nothing else going on have always suffered in the industry, why are you all so against it happening to these two

Whatever you feel about him in 2023 and whether you like AEW more, Vince is the reason you know wrestling as you know it. I'd say he booked fine when he had enough energy to talk and walk and less botox. At least he's got the excuse the grim reaper's down the hall, can't think of an excuse for the other one other than the obvious he doesn't know what he's doing
Dude, they're literally over everywhere they go, that's why they can't wait to put their belts on them.

The matches they have tear the house down all over the world.

A competent booker would've found away to make them stars.

I could be wrong but I don't think Fightful awards or Cagematch ratings can put Dax's daughter through college but hey at least she'll always have her dad's "legacy" to tell her friends about

legacy talk in real sports is bad enough, talking legacies of a fake sport is comedy
How is it any difference than Hollywood actors in "fake movies" crying over Oscars and their legacies?

Halle Berry getting emotional and talking about Sidney Portier and Hattie McDaniel because she got a trophy "play acting"?

I swear you contrarian ass nikkaz just be trying SOOOOOO hard not to be marks and end up sounding like retards :francis: