Daylt gets hemmed up by white guy in audience during battle :krs:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He probably switched up to that martin luther shyt after the fact to save face. Day was goin back and grabbed son arm and pulled him madd hard.
:lolbron: i thought i was the only one who noticed how smooth he yanked dudes arm

if that lli dude wasn't behind daylyt making him fall im positive one of them nikkas woulda thrown a blow instead of grabbing each other

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
homie wasn't having none of that "lemme talk to u shyt"

:salute:

Day did slip...but he yanked the shyt out that nikka arm and gripped his neck dumb tight...lmao...then homie grabbed Day by the throat...

Then the Batmobiles came thru...

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Damn daylyt snapped albino could have really got fukked up there :patrice: Glad that got worked out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
daylyt's antics are getting really old really fast, dude seems to be a talented writer, tho

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
peep how quick Daylyt's batmobiles got over there like :birdman::birdman::birdman:

6'8 , 6'5, 6'6 .... it's just batmobiles over there :wow:

Someone explain tha batmobile line. I never really got it when he spit it that round :patrice:

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Someone explain tha batmobile line. I never really got it when he spit it that round :patrice:

well all long time ago in a faraway place known as watts mark doubt became a grape street crip. one day with his illustrious quills he stumbled upon a homie who shall remain nameless who likes to bat people. he calls him his batmobile in reference to said lost nikka bill collector who got "beat the fukk up" quoted from mark doubt in the quill chronics. bat-mole-bill as he so adequately put. thus when he referenced his batmobiles, he was talking about his brothers from another mother.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

you remember when Hitman's people beat up Bill Collector right

and left him like this:

rapper-beatdown-aftermath-e1345554737865.png

Daylyt said he has a few homeboys who would beat nikkas up with bats and leave them swollen like that too :ufdup:

so the joke is that their Bat's would create More Bill Collectors... Bat-Mo-Bills, batmobiles :birdman::birdman:

and have you ever seen them nikkas? all of em are 6'4 and up :merchant:, so he was listing off their heights to Math just in case he thought he could pull some slick shyt

let's just say Math decided to take the high road that day :lupe:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
you remember when Hitman's people beat up Bill Collector right

and left him like this:

rapper-beatdown-aftermath-e1345554737865.png

Daylyt said he has a few homeboys who would beat nikkas up with bats and leave them swollen like that too :ufdup:

so the joke is that their Bat's would create More Bill Collectors... Bat-Mo-Bills, batmobiles :birdman::birdman:

and have you ever seen them nikkas? all of em are 6'4 and up :merchant:, so he was listing off their heights to Math just in case he thought he could pull some slick shyt :patrice

let's just say he decided to take the high road that day :lupe:
well all long time ago in a faraway place known as watts mark doubt became a grape street crip. one day with his illustrious quills he stumbled upon a homie who shall remain nameless who likes to bat people. he calls him his batmobile in reference to said lost nikka bill collector who got "beat the fukk up" quoted from mark doubt in the quill chronics. bat-mole-bill as he so adequately put. thus when he referenced his batmobiles, he was talking about his brothers from another mother.

:banderas:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
looks like he was'nt really eager to beef but you don't know how far day will go so he chose to preserve some kinda dignity before gettin lo pesci'd and then when it was about to pop off everybody kinda just intervened on behalf of their side, batmobiles was no joke tho lol.