Daylyt: Summer madness first 48

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hysterical "17 hours later still no battles" lmfao classic. and much as i got on math we werent going to see day anyway cause of smacks disorganization, i wanted to see what this nikka was gonna do on the biggest stage but then again him not battling led to this classic blog

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
Day should write for TV. Everything about this video is hilarious, from the small details like bow wow to the whole idea of doing a 48hrs episode over sunday's fukkery.

MARK ME OUT

It would be way better than that Affion Crockett shyt that bombed in like 2 weeks :umad:

P.S. I see you with that Cosmogramma Avatar :salute:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
hysterical "17 hours later still no battles" lmfao classic. and much as i got on math we werent going to see day anyway cause of smacks disorganization, i wanted to see what this nikka was gonna do on the biggest stage but then again him not battling led to this classic blog
According to everyone posting updates on Twitter, half the crowd left after Cal/Rex anyway. It was a recipe for failure.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
According to everyone posting updates on Twitter, half the crowd left after Cal/Rex anyway. It was a recipe for failure.
Nah Half the crowd left after Tay/Will, that's when they told everybody upstairs we had to go downstairs. So people just left. It was mad late.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: at this random ass narration in the beginning

"Things were looking extremely....well...swell in the beginning...process of the process that concluded to"