• Daylyt

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Oooops

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This has to be battle of the year. Shyt was intense ranging thru different emotions. This my first time seein a Ooops battle. He did his thing but I gave it to Daylyt. I'll give Day the third but I feel guilty judgin the third. Almost shed a tear no lie. A focused Day no antics is dangerous as fukk. Would be ill to see him and Hollow go at it. No antics ofcourse.

Edit: For the people that shyt on battle rap and dont know much about it. I would show them this battle along with jc vs chilla. Not comparing the 2 ofcourse.

I have watched a lot of battles and cant remember ever liking a daylyte battle, are you saying this battle vs a nikka named OOPS:dahell: is worth me giving this dude another chance? I am not hating, but I cant take any more of his bullshyt, and just seeing the name ooops, had me ignore this battle for the last few days. So are yall saying ignore the past bs and ignore his name and watch?:patrice:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I have watched a lot of battles and cant remember ever liking a daylyte battle, are you saying this battle vs a nikka named OOPS:dahell: is worth me giving this dude another chance? I am not hating, but I cant take any more of his bullshyt, and just seeing the name ooops, had me ignore this battle for the last few days. So are yall saying ignore the past bs and ignore his name and watch?:patrice:
Yes I'm saying that. I cant stand Days antics either. And I just saw Oops just now. I'll admit I'm goin off current emotion. But I'd say give that battle a chance breh. Your not human if u don't feel those 3rd rounds from both.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yes I'm saying that. I cant stand Days antics either. And I just saw Oops just now. I'll admit I'm goin off current emotion. But I'd say give that battle a chance breh. Your not human if u don't feel those 3rd rounds from both.
Im surprised Day made it through 3 rds without some bullshyt.. Pretty good battle, but I still cant understand why his name is ooops, and I need to see daylyt do this on a big stage for me to respect him

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Im surprised Day made it through 3 rds without some bullshyt.. Pretty good battle, but I still cant understand why his name is ooops, and I need to see daylyt do this on a big stage for me to respect him
Same here. U would think Ooops was Daylyt cause the name screams gimmick. But dude is serious as fukk lmao Yea I would like to see a serious Day on the URL stage. His wife could get it though :takedat:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really good battle, but I liked Day's 3rd more than Oops. But Oops came correct man. Shoutout to both these nikkas. Battle rap won :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Same here. U would think Ooops was Daylyt cause the name screams gimmick. But dude is serious as fukk lmao Yea I would like to see a serious Day on the URL stage. His wife could get it though :takedat:
Daylyt never uses troll gimmicks against fellow Writer's Bloque members(except b magic but he still had a classic performance with the matrix shyt)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just gave this the mp3 run, Ooops doesn't attack his opponent directly a lot but still spits dope bars

origiNel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Holy shyt, both of these dudes left earth in this battle. That really might be battle of the year.

That might be my favorite Daylyt round ever, dude can really rap outside of the antics, glad he's back off the bullshyt.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
:francis: coulda done without that 3rd

Day took this

battle of the year, foth

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How Yall give day the second? Oops murdered him in the second with that 7 day scheme. 1st debatable. 3rd day killed him.