Daym Drops eats Wingstop's lemon pepper wings for the first time

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I love me some WingStop lemon pepper. They do OD on the fries though. I gotta brush a lot of salt off before I eat one.
I have had it a select number of times and I liked other flavors a lot more. Last time not only was it OD on salt to the point of being inedible, the wings weren't crispy.

Nothing worse than when you get undercooked, fleshy wings from any restaurant.

Straight to the :trash: after losing your appetite.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Bro I ordered wingstop on a few occasions and man their flavors be SALTY than a mf. like dang what is this a cow salt lick?

the only joints that be hitting are their sweet chicken flavors like bbq, mango hot, korean etc...anything not sweet gonna be salty as hell.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
They ain't that good IMO, most overrated wings of all time to me, yes of all time....plus sometimes wings stop goes OD on the salt. :scust:
Tbh almost every wing place disappoints the fukk out of me. The only wing place I like is Clucksters (they only in MD, PA, Jersey)

BukowCrow

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This nikka is so corny not to mention he posted a picture of his bussy for everyone to see

Badlands chugs>>>>this weirdo

I recently saw him in a few burger king ads so i was very happy for him, you're going to need to expand on this

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wingstop is awful. The customer service makes it a non option for me.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Dude always exaggerates in his reviews

I had lemon pepper wings from wings top only once when I was in LA and they were god like . Had to buy some more to take on the plane with me:wow::wow:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Their Lemon Pepper wings\seasoning is one of the best that I’ve had. The garlic Parmesan is a no go for me and he’s right, the lemon pepper is why I go back.

I like their fries, they’re not supposed to be crispy unless you ask them to be.