DBZ heads be sleepin on Bojack

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
i need to rewatch all these in english.. someone pull up the chronological order
List of Dragon Ball films

And I really enjoyed Movie 12. I do understand why some weren't feeling it that much. There wasn't a whole lot goin on besides fusion.

Felt they could've done more with Janemba. Breh had a cool design.

janemba-special-o.gif

vegeta-vs-janemba-the-charge-o.gif

I'm probably just gonna go through and re-watch all the movies in order. May not be canon, but the majority of the DBZ movies were all mad entertaining :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dead Zone, the World's Strongest, Tree of Might, both Cooler movies, Super Android 13 the first Broly flick, and Bojack were all pretty fun flicks.
However, Dragon Ball: Sleeping Princess in Devil's castle might be the most slept on of the movies in my book.
There should have been more movies set in the OG era :ahh:

Beerus mentioned that there were 12 other universes connected to the Dragon Ball world. Probably not going to happen, but that would be dope IMO if one of them was an alternate universe when Goku and friends were still kids, so there could be more OG Dragon-ball styled adventures.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I agree mostly except for 3. Wasn't great, but I liked Turles and the idea that he was supposed to represent Goku if he never bumped his head.

:ohhh:when you put it that way.

even still i thought he was a wack villain with an awful motivation. these dudes just travel around the galaxy so they could engulf planets with a tree? :dahell:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
All I know is Bio Broly was the worst:scust:
The only DBZ movie I watched only once :huhldup:

Movie was :scust:

Team Four Star got their hands full with that one.

:ohhh:when you put it that way.

even still i thought he was a wack villain with an awful motivation. these dudes just travel around the galaxy so they could engulf planets with a tree? :dahell:
shyt when you put it that way it does sound wack as hell :heh:

That tree did come with that HGH fruit supply tho :ld:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

Animes nowadays just don't bring that same emotion son. I don't got no problem with subs but give me dub 75 % of the time. I can't feel the emotion of some damn language I can't understand :raystop:

You gotta feel this s*** :raystop:

Bruh Bojack's voice for his entrance was just right. Funny and ruthless at the same time...

Bojack: Company...gooood :shaq:

:russ: