DEA: The Angels were aware of Tyler Skaggs' drug habit

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baseball had always tested for it. They were very lax about the punishment for it and what they tested for. The stuff McGwire took in ‘98 wasn’t even punishable because it wasn’t considered a banned substance. Before they’d just issue you a warning and keep it on the low. Now they drop the hammer. Steroid suspicion in the sport predated Bonds.
Better check your history, andro became a huge headline during his hr chase. There was no testing during that time

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do some of yall come on this site and just outright lie, it is disgusting and destroys any argument you make everybody knows baseball didn't start testing for steroids until 2003 or 2004 after they did the secret test too see if it was a problem in the league, like it was banned substance but wasn't enforced at all

A timeline of steroids in baseball – The Denver Post

Please they didn't start testing to Bonds, and steroids wasn't a problem to Bonds and BALCO and Bonds nasty attitude to the media gave the something to get at him about...too bad Clemons and Pettitie got caught with stray AK 47 in their process of trying to take down Bonds
and big papi with his positive test

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dude was found unresponsive in a hotel room...aka an overdose...

Why people acting like they aint know he was on...something...

Due last name was "skaggs"...

Probably came out the womb with an 8 ball on his tongue...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude was found unresponsive in a hotel room...aka an overdose...

Why people acting like they aint know he was on...something...

Due last name was "skaggs"...

Probably came out the womb with an 8 ball on his tongue...
:picard:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I see how Football players can fall into addiction with the abuse their bodies take. It’s terrible and a shame, but I can see it, I get it

baseball tho? :dahell: never understand that, that’s just drugs for the sake of drugs or am I missing something

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see how Football players can fall into addiction with the abuse their bodies take. It’s terrible and a shame, but I can see it, I get it

baseball tho? :dahell: never understand that, that’s just drugs for the sake of drugs or am I missing something
Throwing a baseball is not a natural motion, pitchers tend to have a lot of pain in their arms