:dead: @ people really thinking racism will end by mixing

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Is it any different then people thinking black people practicing group economics will "end" our suffrage?
Group economics is a viable solution that has already yielded tangible benefits for example the Jewish community went from a holocaust to Damn near running the planet.
As someone already pointed out Brazil probably has the greatest amount of race mixing in the world and it hasn't done shyt for black people. If you are a black actor your options are to portray someone from the favelas, servant, criminal. (That's a general Latin American problem but I digress)
Let someone do that to Jews and see how they get fukked all the way up.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Group economics is a viable solution that has already yielded tangible benefits for example the Jewish community went from a holocaust to Damn near running the planet.
As someone already pointed out Brazil probably has the greatest amount of race mixing in the world and it hasn't done shyt for black people. If you are a black actor your options are to portray someone from the favelas, servant, criminal. (That's a general Latin American problem but I digress)
Let someone do that to Jews and see how they get fukked all the way up.

The Jews had old world money, were able to blend in to WASPy society (either but altering their names or not ad-heading to Orthodox lifestyles and traditions) and only were pushed into occupations involving currency i.e. Banking and Accounting and eventually Law.

But your point is valid.