Dead Presidents Anthony Vs Cutty...who were you siding with?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
MV5BMTYyMjA3NjkyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzU2OTY2._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

:whew:

nbushe-wright-363465.jpg

You may have a point. She still had the better body though.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Let's be reality, if a nikka is gone for a year or two, that's one thing. Dude was gone for 4 or 5 years, not realistic to ask a young woman to stay loyal especially when kids are on the line. She did what she had to do to pay the bills and Cutty as much as an azzhole as he was kept her above water.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Anybody who sides with Cutty need their ass beat.

First of all, nobody is calling Juanita a skank because she moved on with her life after Anthony left. She's a skank BECUASE of her manipulative and whorish actions once Anthony RETURNED. How you gonna shack up with a man you claim you "love", see that man hustle and struggle every goddamn day to work and support you, and you taking money from your EX!!???!?:stopitslime: That's the kinda shyt that drives men to murder their wives/girlfriends/ baby mommas in crimes of passion. Once Anthony got back and they decided to be together, the name Cutty should've never been uttered within Anthony's presence again, and to add insult to injury this nikka Cutty shows UP to ANTHONY'S APARTMENT talking that bullshyt?:what: I would've had no problem if the movie had've ended right then and there with Anthony choking that fool to death. You don't show up to another man's residence, mocking his attempts to feed his child (I use to love bringing home the groceries) and talking about you gave some money to his woman. Nah, Jaunita got EXACTLY what she deserved when Anthony choked the living whore out of her

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Let's be reality, if a nikka is gone for a year or two, that's one thing. Dude was gone for 4 or 5 years, not realistic to ask a young woman to stay loyal especially when kids are on the line. She did what she had to do to pay the bills and Cutty as much as an azzhole as he was kept her above water.

Although he could have wrote her,
He was in the marines.
He said that the only thing that kept him alive was not thinking about back home.
She could have found a job and worked until he came back.
She spread and opened her legs for money and the child may not be Anthony's.
Anthony went on a mission to rob a bank because juanita said that he is not being a man because he is jobless with no money.
L's have been given out by her throughout this whole movie.
I can't blame cutty, he got in where he could fit in. I blame Juanita though. She's not wifey material.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So the only thing she could do to pay bills was lay up with some other nikka? :stopitslime:. She couldn't I don't know ......say...GET A JOB! like any other half decent woman. Really? bytch wasn't shyt end of story.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
So the only thing she could do to pay bills was lay up with some other nikka? :stopitslime:. She couldn't I don't know ......say...GET A JOB! like any other half decent woman. Really? bytch wasn't shyt end of story.

Clearly the years apart changed the both of them but we really don't know what her situation was prior to meeting Cutty. But they weren't right for each other.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Clearly the years apart changed the both of them but we really don't know what her situation was prior to meeting Cutty. But they weren't right for each other.
True enough. But she should've just stepped up and ended the relationship with Anthony. When he got back to the states in if knew she didn't love him.