DeadEndHipHop ethers 50 Cent's album Animal Ambition

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I've never heard the album but I knew some of the songs based on Power and the songs sound dope as fukk during the show. For example Animal Ambition played when Kanan got released at it was so :banderas:

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
SUYDe3y.gif

#TheShift

#smsaudio

50-cent-kiss.gif

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

shyt was not as bad as they made it seem. Anyhow i got curious and was looking up the album sales, which btw did about 124k, and i saw this quote by 50 while promoting the album:

"I actually decided to create a campaign for the actual record that can sustain the audience. Because it has to sustain your interest for one week until the next song comes, until the next song comes, until the next song comes. And the actual visuals match the song so if you weren’t impressed by the music you’ll understand creatively why it’s the way it is when you see the images. It’s obviously a more complex presentation because you have to be really premeditated. You have to know what each one of your songs are gonna feel like. We only needed to know what three looked like. With three records because we’re only shooting three music videos before you sold millions of records. The adjustments are technology."

shyt sounds like something a coli poster would say while mocking 50:laff:

Last edited: