Deadlines Come and Go; Nothing Changes in Chicago - The Chicago Bulls 2023-24 Season Thread

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let's kick this off with the positives from this off-season...

Lonzo checkin' in with an update, he can get up from a sitting position no problems. Get well soon Zo!
:whew:

Bulls Roster:

B/R Project Depth Chart:
Point guard:
Coby White, Ayo Dosunmu, Jevon Carter
Shooting guard: Zach LaVine, Ayo Dosunmu
Small forward: DeMar DeRozan, Patrick Williams, Julian Phillips, Dalen Terry
Power forward: Alex Caruso, Patrick Williams, Torrey Craig
Center: Nikola Vuฤeviฤ‡, Andre Drummond

Continuity:

Pre-Season Schedule:
Sun, Oct 8@ Milwaukee Milwaukee12:00 PM
Thu, Oct 12vs Denver Denver7:00 PM
Sun, Oct 15@ Denver Denver8:00 PM
Tue, Oct 17vs Toronto Toronto7:00 PM
Thu, Oct 19vs Minnesota Minnesota7:00 PM

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I donโ€™t even know what to say heading into this season. I will avoid any negativity though. Zach not having to ramp up coming off an injury is nice, hopefully he can get off to a fast start

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I'm in the process of selling my condo and moving back to the city. South Florida is nice but I'd rather visit than live here. With that said Ima be able to go to a lot more games this season. Hopefully Lonzo can come back in time and give us that boost we need but the East is pretty spooky nowadays.

And as crazy as it sounds Paw damn near a veteran at this point I need him to show out!! enough with treating him like a rookie I need to see real progression this year. Excited to watch some winning basketball, let's go!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the process of selling my condo and moving back to the city. South Florida is nice but I'd rather visit than live here. With that said Ima be able to go to a lot more games this season. Hopefully Lonzo can come back in time and give us that boost we need but the East is pretty spooky nowadays.

And as crazy as it sounds Paw damn near a veteran at this point I need him to show out!! enough with treating him like a rookie I need to see real progression this year. Excited to watch some winning basketball, let's go!

bro lonzo aint playing this season