Dealing With College Classmates Unappreciation Thread

Daps
God I can’t stand you cry baby ass nikkas making threads about your day to day grievances like this forum is your diary or like somebody cares. fukking p*ssy if it bothers you so much address the situation to their face? Nah you haven’t your bytch ass just sit there with a straight face towards the professor

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
God I can’t stand you cry baby ass nikkas making threads about your day to day grievances like this forum is your diary or like somebody cares. fukking p*ssy if it bothers you so much address the situation to their face? Nah you haven’t your bytch ass just sit there with a straight face towards the professor
It shouldn't be my responsibility to tell other adults how to act. Not my job. Also

Don't you got some stepbabies to watch after?

Daps
It shouldn't be my responsibility to tell other adults how to act. Not my job. Also

Don't you got some stepbabies to watch after?
Yep and you keep talking shyt ima raise YOUR kids nikka..

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:Why you went at him like that? Isn't this a discussion forum?