Dealing with woman in 2017 will lead to your demise if u don't have power

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told myself to leave this alone but fukk it I'm FIRED UP!

Man all that bullshyt about men having to treat women with some kind of special respect is fukking stupid. U have to treat them like men. You're in competition with them. Feminism turned them into fukking men.Women are sociopathic monsters today and they'll fukking destroy you.

You have to have power. Your own resources man, because if you don't shell enslave you. Never depend on a female for anything. If u have your own resources u can pick from the pile that actually like you and then go from there.

But talking to random bytches is played out and just liking a bytch because she's bad is played out. U don't know who these bytches truly are man, they can be fukking anybody, Satan with perky t*ts, a round ass and fat wet p*ssy. bytch might kill you, shyt some bytches are str8 up killers now.

And that thing called a woman will destroy u. And as a man you're at a disadvantage, because she'll waste your prime years and money...then upgrade you. That's if she's nice, because alotta bytches will hit u up for child support, alimony and half, and fukk your boy in your bed while your kid is playing in the living room. And you'll be Broke sleeping on a fukking racecar bed in a studio apartment wearing a soiled wife beater, haven't shaved in weeks... looking in the mirror, all u see is a fukking loser...ready to blow your brains out.

It's 2017, we gotta play smart man. Because it's proven, women think like men when given the opportunity.... so men have to compete with them and out think them.

To our advantage is their biological clock. When they start to age they get humble. But who wants the leftovers? No one, except Simps , simps are a necessary evil, they eat the scraps that real men done want like vultures.

Men need power and resources to keep these bytches at bay. Women want the top 20% of men, that's true, so you become the top 20. If u can't be LeBron and dunk over 5 mothafukkas, u be Andre Miller and make the all-star team with IQ and fundamental skill.

Meaning if u aren't a naturally aesthetically pleasing motherfukker...U become pleasing in other areas.

Like the homie @BocaRear said, become detached. Love your self and your goals more than her...always force her to compete with your dream.

This isn't groundbreaking info but millions of men fall victim still, it's because p*ssy is the ultimate game change. Every plan is great until a chick offer p*ssy, than everything goes out the window. So we need discipline.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U don't know who these bytches truly are man, they can be fukking anybody, Satan with perky t*ts, a round ass and fat wet p*ssy. bytch might kill you, shyt some bytches are str8 up killers now.
To our advantage is their biological clock. When they start to age they get humble. But who wants the leftovers? No one, except Simps, simps are a necessary evil, they eat the scraps that real men done want like vultures.

ath48ru-gif.897

Last edited:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
take your school shooter manifestos somewhere else b

I'm tired of reading this depressing ass internet born hate speech on here

For real go outside and talk to people in real life....I have had a long term faithful relationship for years and know and am friends with tons of females who don't deserve this nonsense you're talking about....IG is not real life, the internet headlines are not real life, take a step back and deal with people around you...for your own sanity and the safety of others around you my g.

Last edited:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
He ain't lyin though, I ain't read the whole thing but my sister be digging in her boyfriend ass sometimes I be wanting to be like "bruh, slap her and get this convo over I'm tryna sleep, wtf nut up my nikka"

But girls always been like this, it's worse now but you coulda got chewed up 10 years ago, 20 years ago, hell it was men eaters in the 50s-60s. It's up to you to command that respect, drive the conversation and relationship and most importantly HANDLE YOUR fukkING BUSINESS. If you doing all that and she still tryna dog you then bush that bytch and find someone else. You can't please everyone but I'll be damned if I bend over backwards for a bytch when its women out here who are with the program