How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dear Abby: I want to stop being mean to boyfriend
Abigail Van Buren
DEAR ABBY: After reading some of your columns concerning abusive, controlling relationships, I realize that I am in one, but not in the way you assume. I am the abuser.

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half. Most of the time it’s great — we have similar interests, and we’re both not afraid to speak our minds, which makes our playful debates fun.

Our downfall, which has caused two breakups, is my temper. I have an explosive, flash temper. When he does something I dislike, such as hang out with a female friend, stay out late drinking, or talk about things I find annoying or insensitive, I go on a rampage. I say heartless things, threaten to leave him and do everything in my power to make him feel guilty.
get abused by your girlfriend brehs:skip:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
nikka doesn't have true homeboys he can't talk to. If he had true bros, they would have told him to man up and tell this bytch to hit the bricks.

In fact the moment a women raises her voice at you in any disrespectful manner needs to be checked immediately and let her know you won't stand up for that kind of nonsense. Otherwise you get this beta letting her walk all over him.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka doesn't have true homeboys he can't talk to. If he had true bros, they would have told him to man up and tell this bytch to hit the bricks.

In fact the moment a women raises her voice at you in any disrespectful manner needs to be checked immediately and let her know you won't stand up for that kind of nonsense. Otherwise you get this beta letting her walk all over him.
Sometimes you can't help nikkas out
Shyt reminds me this

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
That boyfriend has issues and needs to do one of two things. 1. Leave the relationship. 2. Throat punch her.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
It seems like someone doesn't like their significant other hanging with friends of the opposite sex :leon:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
W-w-w-w-w-w-wait:

I wanna know what Abby said. Post DAT sheeit.

(i'm gonna guess, "if your boyfriend has a penchant for spending time with other women and staying out late
drinking, he's the one with the problem"...or something to that effect)