Dear ‘Broke’ Men: Don’t Punish A Woman for Not Wanting to Date You (EBONY)

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Why are black people so obsessed with being broke, as if most people have a savings account for a rainy day.

Online and articles vs real life makes people appear insane

To me if a guy has been educated or trained and having a hard time in his career or changing careers and he's doing the best he can(same for she). That's all you can ask. Everybody is NOT going to be a millionaire or living with 6 figures in 2 bank accounts.

Most people are in debt, thank God my girl doesn't care about money

Some of shyt sounds like :mjpls:

“Black cause you broke” “broke cause you black” racism from white puritanism.. classism syncretised with racism and religion due from way back

c00nish and self hating. Yes you don’t have to date broke people

But that distinctive disdain though... :mjpls:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
It's true. Unless that woman can truly see the potential in you and is willing to build with you then you need to be on your shyt already.

Same goes for these hoes. You can have a far ass and a pretty face but a nikka with his ducks in a row ain't looking to settle with you if you ain't bringing shyt else to the table.
Shut yo ass up.:stopitslime:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It is ironic when these same women think they can pile on as much debt as possible and expect a man to pay it off.These women only want to marry a safe option who is able to provide an american dream lifestyle on credit despite being average in every department.
Exactly...

Like I'm supposed to marry you and take on your debt, kids, baby daddy drama, bitter attitudes, etc., because I'm not 'broke"

Jalen-Rose-towel-throw.gif

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
bedwench babble. Ignore the system of white supremacy that disportionality makes black men poor, and puposley lifts black women over them to destroy the family structure.

I hope by stable employment she mean something other than rapper.

Except brothas gotta start businesses to get paid

Or drive UBER or Lyft

"Does it matter if you’re with a black mate if your relationship is apolitical and raceless?
So many I have dated tell me they don’t like to think about race as they complain about their black problems. I stand as the mirror that will not allow you to be selfishly blackless while complaining about blackness.
One generation removed from Jim Crow and barely away from slavery the goal of having black families is to build black communities that shift the American landscape. Not to take pictures of your family at a Disneyland other blacks can’t afford."

This shyt bother me; black women are #BLM this and that and don't give a fukk what it means to our fukking lives.

I'll be passed an inhertiance and get help all the time, but, I'd be a broke boi without my dad.

But, I couldn't get the things my dad did at my age to build wealth.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't really blame women for wanting a man of certain means in their lives. :yeshrug:

I do wonder though in this age of wokeness, is it fair to shame men who have endured struggles through systematic oppressions. :mjpls:

On another note, who's going to write "Dear ‘Educated’ Women: Don’t Shame Men for Not Wanting to Date You" ? :lolbron:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony is that educated high earning women(of all races) have the lowest marriage rates.

Again I feel for you brehs, I experience how alot of those women try to compete with you like they want to one up you somehow. For no reason. Instead of building, they want to compete with a man. I go hard on pawgers, but sometimes I get it, not saying I would do it, but I understand when I see what some of you had to deal with a few times in a row.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It's true. Unless that woman can truly see the potential in you and is willing to build with you then you need to be on your shyt already.

Same goes for these hoes. You can have a far ass and a pretty face but a nikka with his ducks in a row ain't looking to settle with you if you ain't bringing shyt else to the table.
:salute:I have been saying this for years, what is wrong with helping a nikka build his empire. These bytches want it ready made so they can laze around and spend his money. This is why some rappers and athletes marry their day one and will never divorce them despite cheating because she held them down when they didn’t have shyt. If women realised this they would have loyal ass nikkas that would move the earth for them. Ladies need to learn that the same nikka working at Walmart might be popping one day and run his own empire.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:Willing to bet the amount of her student loans that this bytch broke as hell. Why are people getting dumber instead of smarter with all the instant knowledge we have at our fingertips?

$50,000 a year after taxes and an $900+ apartment, $350 car note, utilities, $400 student loan payment, credit cards, 580 credit score and 8 people sharing a motel room on a trip to Essence Music festival does NOT make you any less broke than the dudes you tryin to humble.

Ladies if this is you: STAPH IT!:deadmanny: