Dear Nice Guy, She Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But She is Now

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
fukked up part about this is this woman probably believes her own bullshyt. In reality she pissed away her youth chasing after guys who had no intention of wifing her and now that she's reached an age where the younger models of her kind have rendered her obsolete she's ready to settle for some lovable loser who'll gladly take her because he's so desperate to get his dikk wet he'll throw his dignity and self-respect out the window and be her consolation prize.

She's not ready to date a nice guy the bad boys just won't have her anymore and nice guys are all that's left. This chick didn't decided to lower her standards she was forced to.

Breh I have seen you post for 7 years now and its always the same shyt with you and women.

Its like you dont wanna accept the fact that they do this, you have to keep reminding yourself that its women out that don't want a good man. Instead of you and millions of other men being thankful that y'all dodge a bullet, yall wanna bytch and complain that she didnt even point her gun in your direction.

Stop bytching man, seriously its not a good look

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
i don't say shyt to no one about my personal life and if they do ask i always lie.

but people tell me shyt about there finances and the women :snoop: tell me everything about the next chick at work. well u know tawana fukk like 3 new guys who started working or u know tasha has herpes:dwillhuh: or did i tell u about laquita sucking some security guard off :patrice:

i be like :wow: ok then take care.
Sometimes I like to egg them on like, "Yes...tell me more :shaq:"

Other times it can be a bit much. If one more broad tries to tell me about getting molested...

bytch, I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT :damn:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Breh I have seen you post for 7 years now and its always the same shyt with you and women.

Its like you dont wanna accept the fact that they do this, you have to keep reminding yourself that its women out that don't want a good man. Instead of you and millions of other men being thankful that y'all dodge a bullet, yall wanna bytch and complain that she didnt even point her gun in your direction.

Stop bytching man, seriously its not a good look

How is that different than you writing a novel on how you rejected a pompous White girl? :childplease:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I work at long beach port.. people hang around and talk about there lives like that everyday during breaks.

hell my boss told me and another worker how he lost over $200,000 do to his divorce and he was the one who caught his wife fukking another dude.

that's how some people roll.

:huhldup:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Bad boy in Good Guy clothing on the wayyyy....... :shaq:

Eddie+Murphy+2012+BET+Awards+Debra+Lee+Pre+a5yHpZUyEx2l.jpg

Boomerang-Halle-Berry-and-Eddie-Murphy.jpg

mariah_carey_derek_jeter-250x380.jpg

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
Everybody who isn't a stunted little manchild or stuck up bytch knows that

-hooking up and relationships are different

I know a bunch of y'all would hook up with some repugnant ass hos, and I'm not talking looks either, if it meant a guaranteed dikk swab. But that doesn't mean you want to actually enjoy this person's company outside of the bedroom. Not everyone is looking for relationship caliber people 24/7 and that's where shyt like this is just trying to draw lines in the sand regarding men and women for hits.