Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Anybody ever seen this movie? The remake with Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence, not the original one.

I just saw it for the first time today and it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. :dead: From start to finish, this shyt had me dying. The casting was fantastic and almost every character killed me.

This scene right here is just :laff::

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody ever seen this movie? The remake with Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence, not the original one.

I just saw it for the first time today and it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. :dead: From start to finish, this shyt had me dying. The casting was fantastic and almost every character killed me.

This scene right here is just :laff::

I liked that movie but I hate shyt jokes so to me this was the worst scene in the movie.

Sovereign

Ancient One : The Pinnacle of Evolution.
Daps
Reppin
Armageddon
200.webp

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I liked that movie but I hate shyt jokes so to me this was the worst scene in the movie.

Usually, I hate them too, but the way the whole thing escalated like it was building up to something, followed by Tracy Morgan's reaction, made it hilarious. It's not really the fact that he was covered in shyt, but how disgusted he was by being covered in it.

I watched the original version of this scene and it was just :scust:. The pacing was too slow, and it felt like they wanted the audience to be more grossed out than the characters.

Daps
Decent film.

Now thinking about this is probably the last movie that martin was funny in to be honest.