Death Wish (The Coli Movie Club)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm telling you, I have seen a shytload of movies over the years, literally tons of flicks...the shyt I pick for my week will devastate the coli :shaqlurkin:
Alright bruh thats some major hype. I nominate you to start the thread next sunday.

I wanted to pick something old or foreign thats not on Netflix but im sure there would be complaints

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Alright bruh thats some major hype. I nominate you to start the thread next sunday.

I wanted to pick something old or foteign thats not on Netflix but im sure there would be complaints

Ok I already got my 2 choices so I gotta pick which one for this week :lolbron:I'm going to see if its on Netflix but I doubt if it is; either choice will create fukkery though :russ:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Been a while since i've seen this...ol Charles gets dirty in this one.

CharlesBronson_approves.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I have seen this shyt a million times when I was younger. Can't wait to watch for the first time as an adult should still be amazing ty.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Damn, you guys are breaking back memories with these movies. I remember watching this movie and roaches crawling through my grandmothers cable box..:sadcam:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
These past 2 weeks have been relatively safe picks...when its my week to pick, its gonna be some crazy shyt, so ya'll be ready:smugralph:

Hope its not something that's going to give me nightmares...lol or having me feeling ashamed afterwards.