Debit Card Dixie bringing in a Shockmaster?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Trill Midget Tista back???
MidgetBatista.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She should really tone down the hype of her announcements. Still lost on her signing more guys on without a guaranteed tv contract yet.

dat optimism she has is pretty admirable though

Daps
CM Punk is the only available free agent that would make any kind of shock/move the needle wave...so if it isn't him then they have to be over hyping it.

Jim Ross would have been a great hire in the past to run part of the business, be involved in creative etc etc. But that ship has sailed IMO. I don't think he really wants to have that much responsibility at his age....5 years ago?

At one time they almost signed on with Heyman, and Heyman probably would have brought in Brock...which would have been huge.....and that could have led to Bryan Danielson and CM Punk possibly. But that didn't happen either.

What is left? The old guard is...well....old.....and CM Punk is the only main eventer who might fit the bill.

Could she be talking about Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio? I don't have anything against them but they aren't that big of a "shock" either really. Might be a good get biz wise especially with attracting latino viewers.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
CM Punk is the only available free agent that would make any kind of shock/move the needle wave...so if it isn't him then they have to be over hyping it.

Jim Ross would have been a great hire in the past to run part of the business, be involved in creative etc etc. But that ship has sailed IMO. I don't think he really wants to have that much responsibility at his age....5 years ago?

At one time they almost signed on with Heyman, and Heyman probably would have brought in Brock...which would have been huge.....and that could have led to Bryan Danielson and CM Punk possibly. But that didn't happen either.

What is left? The old guard is...well....old.....and CM Punk is the only main eventer who might fit the bill.

Could she be talking about Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio? I don't have anything against them but they aren't that big of a "shock" either really. Might be a good get biz wise especially with attracting latino viewers.

Paul Heyman woulda been the only hire other than possibly Brock Lesnar that woulda moved the needle for three reasons:

The entire product would get better since hes writing it.

More people willing to jump from wwe, the big stars, cause they know paul knows what hes doing.

Paul Heyman being a genius is well known by everyone who watches wrestling so even the wwe fanboy losers would watch.