Debo & Oats. A New Era: The Official Alabama Crimson Tide Athletics Thread

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still gotta remind myself its the 3rd game... Opp not even something i should complain about but i like to see them do what they gotta and get on for the game... Especially against this team.. No boneheaded BS.. If they still working out kinks then so be it i guess...

Facts

We got Arkansas coming up on the road in 2 weeks

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Eh I put that game on Bryce. And BoB of course. We need to run the fukking ball, idc if we only get 2-3 yards a carry

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Not often you come away from a 63-7 win with more questions than answers about a football team but here we are, this was the second straight game where Gibbs was the leading receiver, not good at all.

This offense is trash.
It was awful last year.
Bill Obrien needs to go!
I was watching Maryland last night with tears in my eyes. Offense looking like how we used to look :to:
0 rhythm. 0 set up. Don't run to set up the pass. Dont try to move the defense side to side then stretch it deep. Nobody schemed open.The one thing we do well which is go with tempo he refuses to do it. .
Dude comes in with a terrible plan and tries to force it until Bryce forces it to work.
I dont believe the WRs are that bad, I believe it's 95% play design. I haven't seen any all 22 but our WRs are faster than every member on ULM defense so they should have been running naked :dame: but they aren't cause the scheme isn't allowing, defenses figure that shyt out and just sit back where they know what we trying to do.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Had to make the drive from the Ham to T town for some errands today. Just had to reiterate what it is with you nikkas:mjlit:

full

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Good pickup, he plays a lot like Primo. This class won't be as strong as last years but the guys we are getting will be good program builders. Too much roster turnover every year has been an issue.

Last edited: