Decision Time Need The Colis Help

Daps
Ill start by saying Im probably the youngest nikka on the coli.

Im graduating highschool in june and so far i havent decided what to do:damn:

So far i made backup plans with the Military im apparently suppose to ship to boot camp in August:lupe:

If i choose college im going for an I.T degree

Any background on these two choices will be appreciated

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like you cant really go wrong with the military, minus the whole going to war thing :dead: unless you're a huge shythead it seems like everyone comes out with savings and options

honestly i wouldnt even go to college at this point unless you KNOW you love what you wanna study, with these fukkin loans. trades seem to be where its at, electricians and shyt like that

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Ill start by saying Im probably the youngest nikka on the coli.

Im graduating highschool in june and so far i havent decided what to do:damn:

So far i made backup plans with the Military im apparently suppose to ship to boot camp in August:lupe:
What branch?

If you're going to enlist, go Air Force.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Im post to ship out with marines in august
What MOS/job will you be doing?

I was never in the service but I grew up an Army brat and I have worked for the government/military as a civilian since I was 20. Just from what I've seen and heard I'd go Air Force and if not them, Army before Marines if you're enlisting.

It's more laid back and not as stressful from what I've seen. Also, more of their jobs translate to the civilian world after you separate or retire from the military. Some of these unemployed vets (most of whom were enlisted), were trained well in the Army and Marines...problem was they were doing things that didn't have a civilian counterpart.

Daps
What MOS/job will you be doing?

I was never in the service but I grew up an Army brat and I have worked for the government/military as a civilian since I was 20. Just from what I've seen and heard I'd go Air Force and if not them, Army before Marines if you're enlisting.

It's more laid back and not as stressful from what I've seen. Also, more of their jobs translate to the civilian world after you separate or retire from the military. Some of these unemployed vets (most of whom were enlisted), were trained well in the Army and Marines...problem was they were doing things that didn't have a civilian counterpart.

Sorry bout the late response but havent chose yet tryna find one that corralates with I.T but based on my asvab electrician seems to be the closet one

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
electrician is a great job, military might be the most cost effective step up for you, to be honest