Declaration - Charron Vs Nu Jerzey Twork

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Charron is awful
Yet he is the smack killer lol? No need to hate on him because he’s a cac. He killed twork and endless smack battlers. He’s strapped in, no verse for his opponent. Madness! He can Jersey at any moment. Announcer almost accidentally said round 3 on choke, instead of twork lmao. Automatic 2-1

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yet he is the smack killer lol? No need to hate on him because he’s a cac. He killed twork and endless smack battlers. He’s strapped in, no verse for his opponent. Madness! He can Jersey at any moment. Automatic 2-1
He has never killed a Smack battler. "Smack Killer" is just a euphemism for saying "I beat all the black people rappers" shyt is corny, borderline racist and not even true. He beat some, and lost to some. He's never killed any. I don't "Hate on Charron", I just don't think he's any good. If you do, good for you. But that ain't gonna change my opinion on how awful he is.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet he is the smack killer lol? No need to hate on him because he’s a cac. He killed twork and endless smack battlers. He’s strapped in, no verse for his opponent. Madness! He can Jersey at any moment. Announcer almost accidentally said round 3 on choke, instead of twork lmao. Automatic 2-1

These KKKOTD fans just can't help themselves :mjpls:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He has never killed a Smack battler. "Smack Killer" is just a euphemism for saying "I beat all the black people rappers" shyt is corny, borderline racist and not even true. He beat some, and lost to some. He's never killed any. I don't "Hate on Charron", I just don't think he's any good. If you do, good for you. But that ain't gonna change my opinion on how awful he is.
who did charron lose to
he beat tay roc suge and k shine and now twork
he aint kill them but he clearly wow all those battles to me