DEHH: Drake Timestamps series or K. DOT "The Heart" series? (Poll added)

Better series?

• K. Dot

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Drake

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just a FYI. I'm the one who sent in the question to them. But how would yall answer this question

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Drake has a writing team. He's not even qualified for this matchup. It's wild how "rap" fans just keep brushing that under the table.
That's debatable.

I've been listening to alot of drake lately and studying the lyrics. Alot of the stuff is clearly him writing, alot of it is a style. A ghostwriter wouldn't last this long and be as consistent. Not to mention, it would've really been exposed more than just that one time, and no ghostwriter gets paid enough to not do their owb music. Cole wouldn't co-sign him like that either.

Also, listen to that Her Loss album. Alot of those 21 versea were clearly written by Drake....or by the persons you say is Drake ghostwriter.

I think the guy is good at what he does and I had to accept that. Now Do I think he wrote stuff like Hotline Bling? No.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Drake has a writing team. He's not even qualified for this matchup. It's wild how "rap" fans just keep brushing that under the table.
Literally why I can’t take his fanbase seriously. Rap is not singing, the talent is the words you string together, and you’ve been proven to have multiple writers and people still gassing you as a rapper. you’re not a serious person if that’s acceptable to you