DEHH: Drake Timestamps series or K. DOT "The Heart" series? (Poll added)

Better series?

• K. Dot

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Drake

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Drake has a writing team. He's not even qualified for this matchup. It's wild how "rap" fans just keep brushing that under the table.

Literally why I can’t take his fanbase seriously. Rap is not singing, the talent is the words you string together, and you’ve been proven to have multiple writers and people still gassing you as a rapper. you’re not a serious person if that’s acceptable to you
I think sensible people(fans) realize that not every single song Drake has put out has a ghostwriter(team) behind it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think sensible people(fans) realize that not every single song Drake has put out has a ghostwriter(team) behind it.
It ain’t just the writers. It’s his whole cosplay as rapper. Slide/trigger talk, privileged Jewish kid from Toronto who co-opted a Houston/Atlanta sound and persona…dude is iggy azalea with male privilege. Nothing about this dude is authentic at this point, “hold on we’re going home” is who drake is.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I don't give a shyt if EVERY song don't have a ghostwriter. The fact is some of them do. Plenty of them. And we have proof. Entire verses. So he's not qualified to be compared to Kendrick who writes ALL of his material. This is hip hop. All through history a rapper having a ghostwriter was an unforgivable offense. And I'm not changing that stance for anybody.

I can dig rapping, but a rapper with a ghost writer?
What the fukk happened?:hhh:

Funny thing is even drake's whole writing team ain't fukking with Kendrick :mjlol:

Stop comparing these guys. They are not the same. Drake is a pop singer.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Literally why I can’t take his fanbase seriously. Rap is not singing, the talent is the words you string together, and you’ve been proven to have multiple writers and people still gassing you as a rapper. you’re not a serious person if that’s acceptable to you
No one cares about your standards tho

This thread is a joke btw

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

thats cool and all, but the question is which one is a better series, and the answer is easily drakes timestamp series. cant hit me with the drake stan card either because ive been shytting on them and drakes trash albums for years on here :hubie:.