Deion Sanders robbed while coaching game EDIT: Items "found"

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

This is garbage.
Its a BS hit piece on the school with stuff that's mainly out of their control.
Dieon doesn't know how to be a college HC he knows how to be a promoter for Dieon. He handled the situation all the way wrong.
And folks gotta stop looking from the perspective of him doing JSU a favor when in reality they're doing eachother a favor. Wasnt nobody hiring this nikka as a coach. They reached out to him cause they wanted to make a splash and get some attention.
But of course a lot of folks are gonna lean his way cause he's entertaining and talks a lot.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Prime giving the opps ammo with the public complaining. But he loves clout too much to be diplomatic in these situations :francis:

Exactly. Thats why I said he doesn't know how to be a college HC.
You beat a school 52 shyt everything should have been about the players. The media should have never even known about this.
Every great coach always makes it about the players in victory and takes most the blame himself in defeat. It was the perfect time to shoutout all his kids who played hard but everything is about him.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Not everything needs to be aired out on social media. Handle that in private with the school.

He got robbed twice...

If you didnt take preventative measures the first time, why should I continue to handle it in private:patrice:

They probably told him we looking into it and went right back to not giving a real fukk about the situation

Now that shyt public, the pressure is on them to give a fukk and fix it...

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man I’m still not mad at Deion. You’re finally getting you ask for.... star power and attention at an HBCU. Well you have to take the bad with the good too. Everybody need to tighten up. It is what it is.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Exactly. Thats why I said he doesn't know how to be a college HC.
You beat a school 52 shyt everything should have been about the players. The media should have never even known about this.
Every great coach always makes it about the players in victory and takes most the blame himself in defeat. It was the perfect time to shoutout all his kids who played hard but everything is about him.

:snoop:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got robbed twice...

If you didnt take preventative measures the first time, why should I continue to handle it in private:patrice:

They probably told him we looking into it and went right back to not giving a real fukk about the situation

Now that shyt public, the pressure is on them to give a fukk and fix it...

the boombox wasnt stolen on school property. why would the school be looking into that
the boombox incident happened at a hotel in jackson, MS