Deion Sanders son beat someone so bad they needed spinal surgery.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Damn he got his mother's strength I see
:leon:
Fixed.

0423-pilar-sanders-arrested-booked-mugshot.jpg

Pilar Sanders has been arrested for domestic violence after allegedly attacking Deion Sanders in their Texas home this afternoon.

According to the Colin County Jail website ... Pilar was booked for "assault family violence" -- a misdemeanor.

As TMZ reported, NFL Hall of Famer Deion claims his estranged wife, Pilar and her friend jumped him in his bedroom earlier today. Deion says two of his sons witnessed the alleged attack.

Although Pilar and Deion are going through a bitter, BITTER divorce ... they are still living together in their suburban Dallas home.

Deion told TMZ Pilar had been taken to the hospital immediately after the incident -- claiming she needed medical treatment -- but she is now in police custody.

Deion claims he didn't harm Pilar, and only "defended" himself until he was able to call police.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude beat up a baseball coach because he wouldn't give up his phone :dahell:
Why didn't he just give him the phone? Now he's in a even worse position :mindblown:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Be a grown man and get that work for trying to confiscate a teens cell phone to see the nude's in it brehs.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Hope that duds sues the shyt outta them:francis: Raise kids that can't handle their phones getting taken away brehs. :martin: This is why when I see teachers fukk kids up I don't think they should even get in trouble.:manny:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Be a grown man and get that work for trying to confiscate a teens cell phone to see the nude's in it brehs.

Not getting at you but his son a fukk boy for that. Couldn't imagine being a teacher during today's times. I mean we weren't saints when I was in hs (class 05) but social media/music wasn't popping on phones like they are now. So putting phones up wasn't a big deal.

I mean my damn 4 year old daughter be sending text to me from her gma phone :scust:it's cute but I be telling her gma to stop letting her run wild with the phone. My daughter know not to ask me for my phone unless she wants to call her mom or other fam:russ: